Ole Söderberg joins Molde FK

Flip

disappointed he didn't make it as he'd been good cover for Krul.

Based on what?

Absolutely messed up that sentence, point was that i had my hopes up on him making it so we have two young keepers in the squad, not satisfied with Elliot and Harper isn't getting any younger.

Hmmm.. he joined 'my favorite team in Norway. Came as a surprise really. But he's brought in as no. 2. Our first keeper is very solid. 2nd choice in the national team. But as already mentioned. The Norwegian League suck. Danish much better. In other words Soderberg has a lot of work to do....

Hmmm.. he joined 'my favorite team in Norway. Came as a surprise really. But he's brought in as no. 2. Our first keeper is very solid. 2nd choice in the national team. But as already mentioned. The Norwegian League suck. Danish much better. In other words Soderberg has a lot of work to do....

Nice to see you again punk, been a while.hope you've enjoyed the season so far. Nice words from ole there, best of luck to him

Quite an impressive move tbf. Surprised him and Edmundsson both managed to get deals at big Norwegian clubs.

Good luck to the pair of them, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't but at least he's thankful for his education.

Nice to see you again punk, been a while.hope you've enjoyed the season so far. Nice words from ole there, best of luck to him

Thanks man!  :rose:  The season has been just massive. Although I haven't posted in a long time as you probably have  seen, I read the forum.. Quite massive change in mood tbh.    8 months ago you were some negative fucks tbh  :lol:  I was one of the few with a positive mindset, if I remember correctly.  That combined with heavy work and school schedule resulted in me becoming more of a reader instead of an annoying poster  :lol:

And hi Michael :)

Now teammates with two guys I played against in high school a few years ago. Got destroyed. :lol:

Gatt and that other guy?

Yeah, Cunningham. Our club teams played once, didn't go too well.

Gatt is a beast in the Norwegian league. Cunningham's not played much.

• 2 months later...

Ole is playing his first top flight match for Molde right now. Only played in the cup earlier this season.