Ole Söderberg joins Molde FK

Flip

The height of Wise compared to everyone else in that photo  :lol:

He's a dwarf a dwarf, it's plain to see to see, he's smaller than you and me, he's a dwarf a dwarf.

Used to love singing that at him when he played for Chelsea. The small cunt.  :lol:

Soderberg leaving doesn't come as a surprise really. Never got a proper look in (a few appearances on the substitutes bench was the best he got really) so it's best for both parties if he moves on. Still young like, so has plenty of time to develop elsewhere. Best of luck to him.

Regarding his actual interview, it's good news that the camp now seems to be calmer than it was before. Whilst Barton was a team player and quite a good influence on the squad/team rapport, his Twitter ramblings were always going to be somewhat disruptive. Guess it also comes as no surprise that Carroll was a bit of a dick, what with him not "being afraid to pick a fight".

Guest MrSundlofer

Guess it also comes as no surprise that Carroll was a bit of a dick, what with him not "being afraid to pick a fight".

I know "not being afraid to pick a fight" is from another post earlier today, but I'm not sure that's the correct translation. He was asked about the Carroll situation when he was sold if he wanted to leave or not - and I would say he answered that Carroll caused problems and argued a lot. Not being afraid to pick fights.

Guess it also comes as no surprise that Carroll was a bit of a dick, what with him not "being afraid to pick a fight".

I know "not being afraid to pick a fight" is from another post earlier today, but I'm not sure that's the correct translation. He was asked about the Carroll situation when he was sold if he wanted to leave or not - and I would say he answered that Carroll caused problems and argued a lot. Not being afraid to pick fights.

"He used to fight quite a lot" is the real quote.

Zamblera. Christ, there's a name I'd tried to forget :lol:

Watched him for the reserves once and his first touch was absolutely shocking. Couldn't trap a binbag full of wooden dildos.

Was a decent loan signing on FM all those years ago though O0

Guest Heneage

Watched him for the reserves once and his first touch was absolutely shocking. Couldn't trap a binbag full of wooden dildos.

Was touted as a 'starlet' by Ryder and Co if I remember right.

Heard he didn't really convince in the reserves but best of luck to him and he has time on his side.

Will need to bring another keeper in I'd assume......Harper and Forster could well move on...and be left with Eliot who is s***  and Jak Alnwick?

Was touted as a 'starlet' by Ryder and Co if I remember right.

isn't every young player in the Chron touted as a "starlet"?

Zamblera was on decent wedge n all wasn't he? :lol:

I have £6k a week in my head for some reason, there was definitely stories of him being on a ridiculous wage for someone in that position :dontknow:

I think you're right Cajun, I remember he was actually quite a big deal in Italy at the time. If I remember correctly some Italian journo once referred to him as 'the next Vieri'.  :lol:

On a similar note, Samuel Adjei was apparently scouted by the likes of Barca and was hugely hyped up when he signed as a 16 year old, but I've heard next to nixy about him since he arrived.

Guest MrSundlofer

I have £6k a week in my head for some reason, there was definitely stories of him being on a ridiculous wage for someone in that position :dontknow:

On a similar note, Samuel Adjei was apparently scouted by the likes of Barca and was hugely hyped up when he signed as a 16 year old, but I've heard next to nixy about him since he arrived.

I highly doubt he was scouted by Barcelona.

He impressed our scouts in a youth game for the Swedish national team and we took contact with his club Jönköping Södra and gave him a trial. He impressed and signed a deal.

He impressed our scouts in a youth game for the Swedish national team and we took contact with his club Jönköping Södra and gave him a trial. He impressed and signed a deal.

He was touted as the next Köpinggnenjing Soderrekyljikop. Didn't see it myself.

Guest MrSundlofer

He was touted as the next Köpinggnenjing Soderrekyljikop. Didn't see it myself.

By Lee Ryder?  ;)

I believe it was Ryder who made that claim in the Chronicle. Not that it makes it fact, but it just goes to show how hyped up a lot of these youngsters are who've came in, been bummed by the local media and done sweet fuck all.

Guest MrSundlofer

Summer 2008 - teams created by districts or regions plays a tournament in Sweden. Adjei was 16 years old, and his district team Småland wins the tournament. Later that year, in November he is invited to Newcastle for a trial with the U18 team. In January 2009 he has pre-season with his team Jönköping Södra, outside training in Torpa and inside training in Mariebo. He has just been promoted to the first team and hasn't debuted for the team yet. He's still very unknown in Sweden. And still is.

During November 2008 and January 2009, Jönköping Södra and Newcastle are discussing a deal. And finally he signs. A good deal financially for Jönköping Södra.

A quote from Lee Ryder from last week:

Adjei signed from Swedish Second Division club Jonkopings Sodra IF and was deemed one of the brightest young talents to come out of Sweden.

He just makes it all up.

And if he has written Samuel Adjei was scouted by Barcelona i wonder how he knows it  :lol:

• 1 month later...
Ole Söderberg ‏ @Oliinho 

Just completed my move to Norway. Thanks Newcastle for everything!!

Ole Söderberg ‏ @Oliinho

I signed with Molde today. Great club. They won the top league last year. I love Newcastle and will always do!!!!!

Ole Söderberg ‏ @Oliinho 

Permanent yes.

Bye.