Keegan: New Signings "Unlikely"

Rich

I see your point and its great to be building for the future but you also need to address the alarming deficiencies in the first team squad as well. As such its difficult to describe the window as very good.

It's disappointing but he's right when he says we have a number of good players yet to return. I'm not too sure KK isn't bluffing either. I think he'd rather say "unlikely" and get nowt than get hopes up and get the same. Fingers crossed.

I see your point and its great to be building for the future but you also need to address the alarming deficiencies in the first team squad as well. As such its difficult to describe the window as very good.

Do you think our "alarming definiciencies" are the reason we are doing badly for the entire season? Or do you, like alot of other out here think its down to the way we've used player, or more specifically the way Allardyce used his players?

Due to the situation and size of the club, the fact we've singed fuk all is a total disgrace.

Waffle on morons, i cant wait to hear you excuses.

Will you be showing your discontent at the game on Sunday then if we don't sign anyone? Such as the usual booing etc.

Due to the situation and size of the club, the fact we've singed fuk all is a total disgrace.

Will you be showing your discontent at the game on Sunday then if we don't sign anyone? Such as the usual booing etc.

When have i booed a player, when?

Fuking making it up as you go along, why not.

:laugh:

You got something to say, then fuking say it rug boy.  :razz:

Did I specifically say that you yourself had booed?

You did on msn about 5 minutes ago. Thought it was a bit harsh like, behind his back and all that.

You did on msn about 5 minutes ago. Thought it was a bit harsh like, behind his back and all that.

:nope:

You bastid!

You bastid!

Jon's resorted to low life tactics after I've been dissing his James all evening. :(

Anyone thought that maybe Alan Oliver spoke to Keegan late last night or early this morning, and nothing was on, but since then we've had this Alvaro lad saying he's here for a medical, and if you believe Skunkers, the Barnes deal isn't dead, which could mean that KK qoutes are outdated slightly,

It wouldnt suprise me if AO's wife unplugged his phone years ago, he probably picks up his phone starts talking and then writes down what those voices in his head are saying.

Oliver's just stolen his EXCLUSIVE interview off .cock like he always does.

All the media people are at the same press conferences that is why all have similar stories. Of course the stories are on NUFC.co.uk before they reach the make the afternoons Chron or Shields Gazette, as they more than likely upload them minutes after press conference.

All the media people are at the same press conferences that is why all have similar stories. Of course the stories are on NUFC.co.uk before they reach the make the afternoons Chron or Shields Gazette, as they more than likely upload them minutes after press conference.

And while you can never say never as far as United are concerned, Keegan told me: “I’ll be honest with you – I’ve sat down and looked, and there isn’t anyone out there who is going to strengthen us better than when the four players to come back from the African Nations Cup.”

Anyone thought that maybe Alan Oliver spoke to Keegan late last night or early this morning, and nothing was on, but since then we've had this Alvaro lad saying he's here for a medical, and if you believe Skunkers, the Barnes deal isn't dead, which could mean that KK qoutes are outdated slightly,

It wouldnt suprise me if AO's wife unplugged his phone years ago, he probably picks up his phone starts talking and then writes down what those voices in his head are saying.

Haha  :smiley6600:

AO:....is that right Mr Redknapp? my sources tell me you want to pick Lee Clark for england?

AO's Head: Yes, yes I do and I like to put plastic players on my pizzas and arrange them in tactical formations..

AO: ...ah, like mushrooms, olives and stuff for goalkeeping, midfield......aye?

AO's Head: Why do you call me Redknapp, I am King Kevin of Keegan, I love my pizza though...

AO: oh I am sorry, I've been wide of the mark lately, so when did you say Shevchenko is arriving on that flight from the Congo?

AO's Head: I said that I like banana custard with my kippers and I carry a trumpet everywhere I go

AO: Oh but the grey trumpet is ukrainian surely?

AO's Head: Shut the fuck up you pathetic mong of a human being!

AO: I love you Alan

AO's Head: I hate you and I wish you were Lee Ryder or Craig Hope

AO: Bye Alan....ok time to make a video for the Chronicle's Website...*puts on King Kev mask, strips off naked*

For what it's worth, we've actually signed three players this window - Tozer, Baheng, and Kadar with a couple more to come in if reports are to believe. (That Czech lad may actually even be able make an instant impact) These are players that could grow into the core of our first team within 2~3 years.

Assuming we don't get relegated this season. it has been a very good window. For once we're signing promising youngsters instead of going for overpriced mediocre players, which is what we usually do in January.

You're absolutely right, in my books. We're not going to get relegated (despite what some might think) but we're also out of range of European qualification no matter who we might bring in now, especially with the Spurs taking a spot for appearing in the Carling Cup final.

What's important is that Ashley and Mort have their man in charge and have put together a team that Ashley is comfortable backing with money. As was pointed out, we've also signed three promising players. This is all good news.

It's unfortunate that we have little to play for in the rest of the season, but the sky is far from falling, and as others have pointed out, it's better to sign nobody than sign crap.

And while you can never say never as far as United are concerned, Keegan told me: “I’ll be honest with you – I’ve sat down and looked, and there isn’t anyone out there who is going to strengthen us better than when the four players to come back from the African Nations Cup.”

Well he did tell him & few others O0

Dugout seats really are the best seats in the house. SBR & Souness very rarely thought we played bad, Allardyce thought the hoofs upfield were long passes & now Kevin  reckons there isn’t anyone out there who is going to strengthen us :lol: