Newcastle v Middlesbrough Sun 3rd Feb @ 13:30

Skirge

you seem to be quite pessimistic Wullie, any specific predictions about what you expect to see on the pitch?

I think it'll be tougher than some people seem to think, Boro are not a bad side. They won't defend though, like Bolton did, they don't play that way, especially with Rochemback and Arca in the middle, so I think there'll be chances for us there.

I do actually think we'll beat them, but I'm nervous because we are in a bit of trouble if we don't. I really hope Enrique plays (Viduka too) and one of Milner or Duff is dropped. Do that and I think we'll be comfortable.

Enrique is crucial. It will be interesting to see who Keegan puts on the wings if Enrique is fit and playing.

Especially as we now have all our CMs back and so Zoggy shouldn't be needed to fill in at CM.

I would hope for Barton and Emre in the middle with Zoggy and Duff on the wings.

Big Sam is on the show today as well

It would be poetic justice if we win 3 - 0 or 4 - 0, playing some quality passing football, with the exact same players he had under him.

They are trying to set us up to look stupid with Sam there and I hope it backfires spectacularly.

I have to say that we were spectacularly fortunate with Keegan being so familiar with a lot of the players we currently have.

His familiarity with Barton from their time at Man City is huge for us, as well as his familiarity with Emre as he said he actually tried to sign Emre while he was at Man City and Emre was aware of this too!

Central midfield is our biggest problem, and for Keegan to know so much about arguably our two most talented central midfielders, bodes very well for us.

I think were going to be fine because of this, and I really hope we have a smashing performance today and really kick on from here.

It will just start to clear all the media negativity and allow us to begin to really pull away from our current league position.

Big Sam is on the show today as well

It would be poetic justice if we win 3 - 0 or 4 - 0, playing some quality passing football, with the exact same players he had under him.

They are trying to set us up to look stupid with Sam there and I hope it backfires spectacularly.

Absolutely mate, another nice reason to be up for this game! Howay The Lads!

Given

Carr          Taylor                  Cacapa        N'zogbia

Duff          Butt                    Barton        Emre

Smith          Owen

Given

Carr          Taylor                  Cacapa        N'zogbia

Duff          Butt                    Barton        Emre

Smith          Owen

Ouch.

Another 0-0.