Tonight's games

Dave

We must be one of very few clubs who have 'nothing to play for' now (tho Relegation isnt off the menu yet) we the fight for the title still close, fight for the 4th CL spot really close, fight for Uefa spot still on, and the relegation fight still pretty open. Been a pretty good PL season.

Guest criminalz

Roman lied to me...he told me that after he kick jose ass out of the club, they are suppose to play some real entertaining football. Geesh...now is even worse than jose time.

Guest kingdawson

2126: Crockwatch - Jonathan Woodgate starts to limp for Spurs at Goodison Park..

:D

Played the full 90 and was by far the MOTM according to the radio (They were jizzing over his performance tonight tbh).

Is it me or is Rafa Benitez looking more and more like Max (& Paddy)

Not sure but he didn't half squirm his way through that little interview! As uncomfortable and ruffled as I've seen him in front of the camera.

Guest kingdawson

2126: Crockwatch - Jonathan Woodgate starts to limp for Spurs at Goodison Park..

:D

Played the full 90 and was by far the MOTM according to the radio (They were jizzing over his performance tonight tbh).

No Michael Dawson though.

Nah, not yet. Dosent exactly have age on his side either.

That's the best free-kick I've ever seen.

Get real!

What about Carlos's bender?

Someone needs to break that greasy fuckers legs, he's scum like all at man u

IMO this was better. The technique is just ridiculous.

LOL What a load of crap!

It was a hit and hope

Ridiculous comment, no way could a hit and hope dip like that, the technique really was perfect.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Just seen the freekick. Absolutely frightening.

Completley awesome strike.

Jamie Redknapp compared it to Roberto Carlos' against France for Brazil, which, according to him, happened six years ago.

Guest kingdawson

Love how no-one ever mentioned him when he played for Boro, he signs for Spurs and suddenly he's the dogs. :lol:

Pathetic.

Who said he's the dog bollocks? besides he was pretty shite for Boro this season

Love how no-one ever mentioned him when he played for Boro, he signs for Spurs and suddenly he's the dogs. :lol:

Pathetic.

Who said he's the dog bollocks? besides he was pretty shite for Boro this season

He's the best centre half at your club and if fit for a long period would be an England regular.Its a big if though.

Guest Erich von Manstein

I love Michael Dawson.

Well, no, I don't, I love Michael Dawson's face. He does a great turmoil expression, that "oh noes, i dun a bad thing again!!!" look.

Bless.

Can't believe you actually posted that.

Does anyone think they will be talking about Ronaldo in 20-30 years time like people talk about Pele and Maradonna?

Dont know about that but he's definatly better than a certain Brazilian playing in Italy.

At the same age? Not a fucking chance.

Really? I think it you mean Ronaldo btw? How many goals did Ronaldo score when he was C.Ronaldo's age? Im not saying he WASNT better, but to say he wouldnt stand a chance is abit much, C.Ronaldo could well score more goals that Ronaldo did in the season he was CR's age, and considering CR is a wide midfielder and Ronaldo is a striker, that is pretty pretty special.