Official - Rozehnal joins Lazio permanently

Guest johnson293

Guest Erich von Manstein

What a cheeky bastard, he should grow some balls before he starts spouting shite like that.

He looks like a dandelion in the wind in some matches this season, weak as piss.

Some of you lot are embarrassing

If we've been fucking confused over the course of the season, with all that's happened on and off the pitch re the takeover, Allardyce tactics, poor form, the sacking, KK, transfer window frustration etc..... can you imagine how the players themselves must be feeling? it's no wonder they all look clueless out there!!

It takes time to steady a boat, and our boat has been rocking non-stop since we sacked sir bobby in terms of stability. I'm not defending Roz here, or his performances. Just get a grip ffs and stop getting on the back of every single player!!!!

Guest Erich von Manstein

If we've been fucking confused over the course of the season, with all that's happened on and off the pitch re the takeover, Allardyce tactics, poor form, the sacking, KK, transfer window frustration etc..... can you imagine how the players themselves must be feeling? it's no wonder they all look clueless out there!!

It takes time to steady a boat, and our boat has been rocking non-stop since we sacked sir bobby in terms of stability. I'm not defending Roz here, or his performances. Just get a grip ffs and stop getting on the back of every single player!!!!

Aye, but a decent game of football wouldn't go a miss.

I'm sorry, but there's no way he'd be getting a game if we weren't in the shit. Expecting to be starting every game in his favourite position is fucking ludicrous for such an average player; he should be grateful he even makes the squad, tbh.

If we've been f****** confused over the course of the season, with all that's happened on and off the pitch re the takeover, Allardyce tactics, poor form, the sacking, KK, transfer window frustration etc..... can you imagine how the players themselves must be feeling? it's no wonder they all look clueless out there!!

I'm sorry, but there's no way he'd be getting a game if we weren't in the s***. Expecting to be starting every game in his favourite position is f****** ludicrous for such an average player; he should be grateful he even makes the squad, tbh.

Not the point!! I'm not saying he hasnt been poor. He HAS! What I'm saying is that there's a reason he's been shit, and until the whole masquerade calms down (King Kev media bollocks etc.), and we get our heads down and try and stay in this league, that's when we can start to tell the shit from the gold.

FFS there are people turning on Zog at the drop of a hat and a McKay/SSN special....when every other post prior to that was about how Zog is our only shining light.

Just let the storm settle down, wait for our african players to return....get going for a few games with a settled side, and then piss and moan if players are not performing.

Guest pistonism

If we've been f****** confused over the course of the season, with all that's happened on and off the pitch re the takeover, Allardyce tactics, poor form, the sacking, KK, transfer window frustration etc..... can you imagine how the players themselves must be feeling? it's no wonder they all look clueless out there!!

Well, at least I never went hard on Smith  :parky:

I'm sorry, but there's no way he'd be getting a game if we weren't in the s***. Expecting to be starting every game in his favourite position is f****** ludicrous for such an average player; he should be grateful he even makes the squad, tbh.

Not the point!! I'm not saying he hasnt been poor. He HAS! What I'm saying is that there's a reason he's been shit, and until the whole masquerade calms down (King Kev media bollocks etc.), and we get our heads down and try and stay in this league, that's when we can start to tell the shit from the gold.

FFS there are people turning on Zog at the drop of a hat and a McKay/SSN special....when every other post prior to that was about how Zog is our only shining light.

Just let the storm settle down, wait for our african players to return....get going for a few games with a settled side, and then piss and moan if players are not performing.

He is the one who should keep his mouth shut. He should be honoured to even get the chance to pull on the shirt, cheeky fucker.

Eh? Pointing out he's been pants is getting on his back? What should we be saying then?

Aye he has been poor but it only takes a couple of half a heeds to take it to the match and boo the lad.