Official - Rozehnal joins Lazio permanently

Guest johnson293

Guest Julio Geordio

It's such a shame we lose another player who's distribution is shocking, heading ability is poor, pace is none existent and strength is far from Premiership standard.

Let's bring in Darren Moore. Now he IS top class.

Hope Rozenhal gets some confidence like whilst he's in Serie A. Good job Senegal are out and Faye and Beye can return home.

Guest Julio Geordio

Absolute lunacy.

;D ;D thats my fav deadline day post, hes s**** and wont be missed.

Absolute lunacy would be selling Given and Harper at 11.59pm tonite.

Not if we got Jagielka as a replacement at 11.59.59secs

what's going on here? no signings for the first team, the zog wanting away, rozehnal leaving, some random on ssn saying newcastle will show their hand later on, club refusing to confirm flavio tagliatelle signing. either we're working on something big or we're just a bit shit.

:lol:

I think people's view are a bit harsh. Aye, he pulled out of a tackle at stoke (and nearly got himself in bother because of it) but its the shite midfield that has put all of our defenders under pressure for most of this season. Even Beye got a hard time at first because of that harshness in judgement (you know who you are). Beye is fucking quality though but even he didnt always look it at first.

Maybe Kev is going to replace him anyway so this way we get an easier sale.

Guest neesy111

what's going on here? no signings for the first team, the zog wanting away, rozehnal leaving, some random on ssn saying newcastle will show their hand later on, club refusing to confirm flavio tagliatelle signing. either we're working on something big or we're just a bit s***.

I think people's view are a bit harsh. Aye, he pulled out of a tackle at stoke (and nearly got himself in bother because of it) but its the s**** midfield that has put all of our defenders under pressure for most of this season. Even Beye got a hard time at first because of that harshness in judgement (you know who you are). Beye is f****** quality though but even he didnt always look it at first.

he's the 2nd worse defender i've seen play for us, can't tackle, can't mark, can't header, on par with boumsong can run and that's it, wud rather have titus back than have him playing

what's going on here? no signings for the first team, the zog wanting away, rozehnal leaving, some random on ssn saying newcastle will show their hand later on, club refusing to confirm flavio tagliatelle signing. either we're working on something big or we're just a bit shit.

I think people's view are a bit harsh. Aye, he pulled out of a tackle at stoke (and nearly got himself in bother because of it) but its the shite midfield that has put all of our defenders under pressure for most of this season. Even Beye got a hard time at first because of that harshness in judgement (you know who you are). Beye is fucking quality though but even he didnt always look it at first.

You can't have watched us much if you think thats the only time he's jumped a tackle.

what's going on here? no signings for the first team, the zog wanting away, rozehnal leaving, some random on ssn saying newcastle will show their hand later on, club refusing to confirm flavio tagliatelle signing. either we're working on something big or we're just a bit s***.

I think people's view are a bit harsh. Aye, he pulled out of a tackle at stoke (and nearly got himself in bother because of it) but its the s**** midfield that has put all of our defenders under pressure for most of this season. Even Beye got a hard time at first because of that harshness in judgement (you know who you are). Beye is f****** quality though but even he didnt always look it at first.

he's the 2nd worse defender i've seen play for us, can't tackle, can't mark, can't header, on par with boumsong can run and that's it, wud rather have titus back than have him playing

People said that about Cacapa and Beye too.

You can't have watched us much if you think thats the only time he's jumped a tackle.

Typically inane response from you. Maybe not, that wasnt my point. Am not that arsed really, just the point about the shite midfield really.

Guest neesy111

cacapa is just too slow, and beye has been our best defender so don't know what team u've been watching, must be the czech republic

Typically inane response from you. Maybe not, that wasnt my point. Am not that arsed really, just the point about the shite midfield really.

Inane response, right-oh. :lol:

cacapa is just too slow, and beye has been our best defender so don't know what team u've been watching, must be the czech republic

So is Cacapa the 3rd worst player you've ever seen?

I have a different opinion to you so therefore i dont watch games? Utterly pathetic and immature, well done you.

rozehnal wasn't that bad, not cut out for premierleague but not as bad as bramble, o'brien or ramage, or boumsong in his 2nd season when he began to have a nervous breakdown. let's say he was as good as dabizas if dabizas was crap in the air.

Inane response, right-oh. :lol:

There's another one.

Guest neesy111

I have a different opinion to you so therefore i dont watch games? Utterly pathetic and immature, well done you.

have u seen how many goals he's cost us this season it's must be around 5, not good enough end of, ramage and edgar are hell a lot better and their championship players at best wanker

Guest newcastle4life

Has been rubbish so dont mind need a replacement for the squad which isnt the biggest not so bad with Faye back for the centre back position and Beye back as well improves the situation.

How many times have you seen us play?

Cacapa couldn't outmuscle a paper bag, despite some people saying he was a good signing and even more laughably, better than Taylor.

Hardly the 3rd worst player to play for the toon though.