Official - Rozehnal joins Lazio permanently

Guest johnson293

Not bothered if he goes, I thought he looked really good at the beginning of the season but once opposition managers picked up on his reluctance towards the physical side of the game they singled him out as our weak link. Good luck to him if he does go.

Not bothered if he goes, I thought he looked really good at the beginning of the season but once opposition managers picked up on his reluctance towards the physical side of the game they singled him out as our weak link. Good luck to him if he does go.

:thup:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/Primo_Piano/2008/01_Gennaio/07/mercatogennaio.shtml

LAZIO

Acquisti: Rolando (d, Belenenses), Radu (d, Dimano Bucarest), Rozenhal (Newcastle); Dabo (c, Manchester City), Bianchi (a, Manchester City)

Cessioni: Stendardo (d, Juventus), Scaloni (d, Maiorca); Makinwa (a, Reggina)

Respectable paper.

Strange if true considering Keegan said no one would be leaving. It could be a loan deal. Would Lazio have anyone we may have wanted as a swap?

Pandev?  :smitten:

Doubt it though!

Would be hugely disappointed if KK didn't bring someone else in. Mind you, he did say that he had a couple of enquiries and dismissed them due to our lack of numbers so perhaps this may indicate that a possible incoming is likely!

Either that or he's just seen Senegal crash out

agreed, SHIRLEY means we have someone lined up. or maybe the club thinks Kadar or Tozer are ready to step up to the first-team.

anyway if he has gone good luck to the bloke.

Guest STaylor87

He'll be away in the summer guys, don't worry.

A loan deal is probably for the best atm...we're pretty short on players, so we should be to recall him if we have any further injuries.

Guest Erich von Manstein

As much as I've been unimpressed with him, this move is seriously stupid unless we have a replacement heading in at the eleventh hour.

We need bodies at the moment as our squad is currently paper thin.

As much as I've been unimpressed with him, this move is seriously stupid unless we have a replacement heading in at the eleventh hour.

Ramage? ;)

Guest Erich von Manstein

Ramage? ;)

At least Ramage knows he's shit but tries to put a decent shift in regardless!

Reading the Rozenhal article from SSN earlier today that cunt obviously thinks he's better than what he is.

What's the point in loaning him out ffs? ???

No doubt there will be someone along in a minute to tell us how great the club has been in this window and this is an excellent move.

It'd not that bad if Kadar/Tozer are up to it and/or we're getting a replacement.