Official - Rozehnal joins Lazio permanently

Guest johnson293

Guest Stephen927

Happy we got our money back. Was worth taking the chance on him at that price, it didn't work out, we got our money back. Good business.

Yet another shite player signed by Fat Bastard Allardyce.

Most of the cretinous cunts who supported Fat Head when he came - and even well into his pathetic reign - have yet to admit their stupidity.

Do we KNOW we got all our money back for his piece of shite defender? Cos i get the impression too many in here are still relying on SunSport for their "facts".........and their fucking opinions.

Most of the cretinous cunts who supported Fat Head when he came - and even well into his pathetic reign - have yet to admit their stupidity.

Do we KNOW we got all our money back for his piece of shite defender? Cos i get the impression too many in here are still relying on SunSport for their "facts".........and their fucking opinions.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1326123,00.html

I see you've mellowed out a bit in your absence.

The Sun were the ones saying we didn't.