Official - Rozehnal joins Lazio permanently

Guest johnson293

No players in (for the first Team) and Roz out. Nice to see a bit of ambition. I can see where he is coming from, an international who needs games to play in Euro 2008. Being a central midfielder in a failing and losing team will not ensure he keeps his place. We have only lost out, as there are no central defenders other than Faye better than him at the club. Scapegoat foreigner as always.

I liked the comparison earlier with G. Pallister crucified in his first season and became a stalwart and legend. Oh, for a little bit of patience rather than knee jerk reactions. No doubt he will now go on and have a great Euro 2008.

I cannot understand the preoccupation with the defenders as scapegoats, surely as so many fail here the reasons for this could be outside their ability (anyone thought of the poor quality of defensive coaching), especially as so many of the errors made by our back 4 re positioning seem so basic.

I also think that the problem lies in our persistent manner of hoofing the ball to our little forwards who are unable to hold the ball up, and our midfield who are always going to ground leaving the defense uncovered. These are all basic footballing errors that would be evident in a sunday league team coached by the local retard.

No players in (for the first Team) and Roz out. Nice to see a bit of ambition. I can see where he is coming from, an international who needs games to play in Euro 2008. Being a central midfielder in a failing and losing team will not ensure he keeps his place. We have only lost out, as there are no central defenders other than Faye better than him at the club. Scapegoat foreigner as always.

I liked the comparison earlier with G. Pallister crucified in his first season and became a stalwart and legend. Oh, for a little bit of patience rather than knee jerk reactions. No doubt he will now go on and have a great Euro 2008.

I cannot understand the preoccupation with the defenders as scapegoats, surely as so many fail here the reasons for this could be outside their ability (anyone thought of the poor quality of defensive coaching), especially as so many of the errors made by our back 4 re positioning seem so basic.

I also think that the problem lies in our persistent manner of hoofing the ball to our little forwards who are unable to hold the ball up, and our midfield who are always going to ground leaving the defense uncovered. These are all basic footballing errors that would be evident in a sunday league team coached by the local retard.

It's easier to single out def (names vary from game to game) than face the fact that practically the whole side needs an overhaul. Board ain't spending either.

We have Taylor, Cacapa, Faye and Beye who can all play there right? The guy wouldn't have played at all with the Africans returning.

What we really need is a left back if anything. Sick of seeing Zoggy back there as soon as Enrique gets crocked.

Milner also needs some competition. Playing all these games will only make him look worse. Has he had a break yet this season?

Guest nufcfan76

Would have to agree with the notion he should be sold for his inconsistance in his play and support of the club. I'm sure he was loaned due to his wages and Lazio will want to see if he is mustard before shelling out. And he is no CM/CDM, as he has been absolute crap in that position. But to sell him or even loan and expect the new young lads to step in when players in our reserves are not even considered is madness as we need people in. So, all is normal.  :idiot2:

La Lazio ha chiuso in extremis un altro acquisto, lo rivela il presidente Lotito: "Per fatti non imputabili alla volontà della società stava per accadere di nuovo quanto avvenuto questa estate - il mancato ingaggio di un giocatore, ndr - C'era un problema legato al mancato funzionamento dei fax. Uno era rotto, nell'altro invece mancava l'inchiostro ma abbiamo recuperato e alla fine abbiamo preso Rozenhal sul filo del rasoio". L'ultimo arrivato è il giocatore dal Newcastle, 27 anni, nato in Repubblica Ceca.

The president of Lazio revealed that they tried to sign Rozehnal in the summer and now have got their man just. There was a problem with the fax machine having no ink, maybe its been in overdrive? No mention of it being a loan from Gazzetta.

Didn't realise people still used faxes........

Well, this loan was a hell of a shock but I thought he was just heading towards being a backup player anyway. At least now he'll be working in the heat of italy, nice

Didn't realise people still used faxes........

Well, this loan was a hell of a shock but I thought he was just heading towards being a backup player anyway. At least now he'll be working in the heat of italy, nice

Lazio did try by pigeon courier last summer but with this window being short and them out of slate...

Liverpool fans and their manager are fucking clueless, Mascherano for £18.6 million and Torres for something like £25million? Seriously, both of those added to other signings and they must have spent close to £70 or £80 million since the takeover, yet they complain about lack of funds.

I'm nearly managing to convince myself that there's someone coming in, hence all these deals being unconfirmed. Nearly.

I'm with you on that Dave.

We need a lift. One goodish player would be nice.

I think Keegan feels confident we have the backup then... Rozenhal had a good start with us but just didn't cut it and seemed to collapse under the pressure.

Terrible footballer, he will not be missed, i'm just gutted its not permanent. He was a big a liability in CB position as Bramble or OB1, he was truly shocking. Weak, lanky, slow, poor tackler, shite at marking, dangerous positioning, low determination.

Bye.