Should None Season Ticket Holders Have Their Own Forum?

Crumpy Gunt

ST holders should have their own forums, they pay enough money to have some kind of benefit, its the least we can do for them.

Poor sods.

Yes we should all prove we have a proof of ownership of a season ticket and be allowed access with a password into a locked area where from the outside all the plastic fans can wonder whats inside  :3some:

ST holders should have their own forums, they pay enough money to have some kind of benefit, its the least we can do for them.

Poor sods.

Yes we should all prove we have a proof of ownership of a season ticket and be allowed access with a password into a locked area where from the outside all the plastic fans can wonder whats inside  :3some:

Plenty of booing that's for certain.

No, IMO we should have a forum for everyone who has the most expensive season ticket avaiable, because only those people deserve an opinion :lol:  Also you should qualify for this forum if you post pictures of Newcastle United merchandise equivalent to the price of that ticket.  Of course everyone who doesn't qualify should be rounded up and put into consentration camps...  Check yourself into an asylum Grumpy c***, save us the bother on here..

Crumpy wondering why no one wanted to jump at the chance to go to the match with him  :lol:

I'm glad someone else said it. :lol:

Even though I've been told by Mick that Crumpy's a top bloke in person, you don't do yourself any favours on here.

I wear official NUFC pyjamas, drink my tea out of a NUFC branded mug, my pillow covers have the crest on them, I have the 2008 official calendar, I wear the replica shirts out and about and when I'm in the clubs, and I pray to Microstars figure of Shearer every night before I go to bed.

Will I be allowed in?

*might not (all) be true

Guest Brummiemag

I have never had a season ticket. I am 43 years old now and have been going to games since  1971. I moved to birmingham in 1974 and I have been to games every season since, sometimes 2 games a season sometimes 15 games a season, this season 10 games so far, I dont claim to be the greatest fan by a long way but I am a loyal fan and im entitled to my opinion!

Crumpy you make me lol.

I like this bot, it has terribly outdated WUM scripts.

Thing is, its so hilarious when you post in Chat or Help because you look human. "OMG MY FONE IZ BROKENED"

Its not cool, clever or funny. If this is the kind of thread you season ticket uber fans would churn out then I'm glad this suggestion of yours will never pan out.

One of the best thing about these boards are the rival fans, the foreign fans and even those like me who are too fucking poor to afford a season ticket.

I wear official NUFC pyjamas, drink my tea out of a NUFC branded mug, my pillow covers have the crest on them, I have the 2008 official calendar, I wear the replica shirts out and about and when I'm in the clubs, and I pray to Microstars figure of Shearer every night before I go to bed.

Will I be allowed in?

*might not (all) be true

:laugh:

Some of the worst shit I've heard spoken about NUFC has come from people sitting around me at the match...

Some of the worst s*** I've heard spoken about NUFC has come from people sitting around me at the match...

Like the guy who sits next to me on my left.

Everything is ok until we either concede a goal or haven't scored after 60 mins.  He goes fcking nuts, spitting with rage.  The team is shyte, the club is shyte, the manager is shyte.  Then he breaks it down into invidual players.  Hes a bit annoying to be honest.  Spils the match for me sometimes.

He was that angry his spit landed on a bald guys head in front of me against Bolton. 

And leave the real football talk to those who've earned their right to an opinion?

That's a big assumption you're making there, isn't it?  I know it's a popular opinion (esp. among certain season ticket holders, funnily enough) that "being there and seeing it all" equates to amazing football expertise but, let's face it, that's bollocks.

True. I know people who are going to a football ground every week, but haven't got a clue. You could also argued, that you must have been PLAYING football to understand the game... Going to a ground has nothing to do with the knowledge of football!

Guest mobiius

Never heard so much bollocks in my life. surely this topic is a wind up. is it earned the right to an opinion or is it BOUGHT the right to one. I've never had a ST i just could never afford one over the years. Now that i can i can't get there due to work. The last time i went to SJP i had to suffer some old blokes whinging every time i jumped up when we had a little bit of an attack happening it went as far as them asking the stewards to tell me to sit down.Fuck that i would rather pay my money watch it online,satellite or tv or record it. i work at Nissan which is full of the "won one game and europe is possible" mackems i fight our corner at every opportunity so don't tell me that some one who has a season ticket has more of a right to an opinion than me cos its simple i will tell you to fuck off and do your winding where it counts.

Guest shagthefluff

i drive from sheffield for every home game but its only because i can afford to do so.The past 4 years i didnt have the money so that makes me a bad fan in some ppls eyes.  i know theres loads of shit talked at st james than on this forum.1 forum for ppl who love their club and how about one for those who like tossing themselves off for having a season ticket.most season ticket holders dont think any more of themselves for having one just a few pricks here and there!

ps if anyone needs a lift from shef to and from home games id happliy take em for small amount of petrol money!