Aston Villa 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/02/08 - post match reaction from page 24

midds

For fuck's sake, I miss the start of the second half and now we're 2-1 down!?!

What the fuck happened!?!

Do I actually want to know?

First one, Carr and Duff piss around trying backheels and shit in the right-back area, and lose it. The ball makes its way to Bouma on the left-hand corner of the 18yrd box. His soft shot takes a deflection off Beye and Given slips. Ball rolls in.

Second one, corner drops on Carew's head in the 6yrd box. Given watches as Duff on the line does nothing and the ball sneaks inside the far post.

For f***'s sake, I miss the start of the second half and now we're 2-1 down!?!

What the f*** happened!?!

Do I actually want to know?

First one, Carr and Duff piss around trying backheels and s*** in the right-back area, and lose it. The ball makes its way to Bouma on the left-hand corner of the 18yrd box. His soft shot takes a deflection off Beye and Given slips. Ball rolls in.

Second one, corner drops on Carew's head in the 6yrd box. Given watches as Duff on the line does nothing and the ball sneaks inside the far post.

cheers.

same old newcastle. :dave:

Guest assyriantoon

We are waaaaaaaay to slow. We don't pose any problems to other defences. To be fair to O'neill he was clever to bring on harewood because that injected the pace. I can't see why Enrique doesn't play in this, abysmal.

The usual brainless collapse.

My son spent a fortune to go to this match.

The overpaid pillocks doing the gutless collapso should pay him out of their bloated salaries.

Perhaps a few of the "We're too good to go down - anyone who says so is stupid" prats on here should reappraise their blind optimism ?  :rant:

Guest neesy111

keegan needs to be criticised for his subs tactics this half

EMRE AND VIDUKA for those two manc twats

Don't see how you can say that, we played well first half - why change it?

have u seen them 2 play, it's like having 9 players on the pitch