How do we get the confidence back?

Skeletor

We need ONE win. A win will give us some confidence and avoid a relegation possiblity. I just don't see where that win is gonna come from. We need a hell of a lot of luck.

that's too much in the current situation

We need ONE win. A win will give us some confidence and avoid a relegation possiblity. I just don't see where that win is gonna come from. We need a hell of a lot of luck.

This is the problem. Everytime we take the lead the panic stations go up. We don't look like we're gonna win another game all season. When was the last win? Fulham?

This is the problem. Everytime we take the lead the panic stations go up. We don't look like we're gonna win another game all season. When was the last win? Fulham?

blueyes.gif

Guest Knightrider

My suggestion would be to freshen things up, bring Lua Lua in, Carroll, drop the pedestrians. They would play without fear and give team-mates a lift. However you run the risk of shooting yourself in the foot via inexperience. Again, I think we just have to grin and bare it and eek out a few wins by hook or crook somehow.

We need to set the team up at home to go all out attack and hope we can keep the pressure on the opposition, we need a high scoring game against somebody, one in our favour.  I'm not sure the next home game is the one to try it but getting anything from it seems unlikely.

We need to set the team up at home to go all out attack and hope we can keep the pressure on the opposition, we need a high scoring game against somebody, one in our favour.  I'm not sure the next home game is the one to try it but getting anything from it seems unlikely.

This denifitely seems the likely option.

Man U and Blackburn the next two games, both at SJP. Why not just go all out for victory in these two?

This denifitely seems the likely option.

Man U and Blackburn the next two games, both at SJP. Why not just go all out for victory in these two?

because on the counter attack esp against Man U we will get murdered: