Stephen Carr

Dave

KK is no fool. Carr will be gone in the Summer.

However, I fear that KK is being so careful not to blatantly drop people and hence cause more damage to their already shot confidence. Tonight he may be realising that he is just going to have to be ruthless and drop the shitehouses

Whereas playing a sh*t 30+ year old right-back at left-back, is going to do wonders for the confidence of our only actual left-back.

Unfortunately I think Sam completely fucked Enrique's confidence in the first place.

I have more faith in KK making changes though than I did in Sam... time will tell

Enrique really impressed me whenever he played..can't understand why he's being dropped for Stephen  f****** Carr at left back!

because he doesn't know much about enrique and to be fair carr had played ok for keegan so far.....no excuses for keegan to play him after today mind,though i think n'zogbia will be left back for the foreseeable future (wrong choice in my opinion)

Who else was responsible for that handball? ???

nobody, but the game was lost by then.

Blaming it all on one guy is daft Dave, but you know the point that me and Chez are making.

Of course it made no difference to the result. Everyone knows that.

If you see the OP I was just pointing out how inexplicably and embarrassingly pathetic the handball was. I don't see how that makes me guilty of mongish stupidity.

Blaming Carr or even being annoyed at him for yesterday is the height of mongish stupidity.

As in, you shouldnt blame or criticise a mentally disabled kid for being mentally disabled?

I agree with that thinking. We know hes utter shit, so lets not kick up a fuss everytime he proves it.

I thought Barton was worse than Carr yesterday fwiw. Utterly anonymous and what little he did do was shit.

At least he didnt do anything stupid to draw attention to himself. Well done Stephen.

But yes, plenty of others should be subject to the same criticism as Carr

I thought Barton was worse than Carr yesterday fwiw. Utterly anonymous and what little he did do was s***.

Standard Barton performance really.

Shit even by his standards I thought. Offers nothing whatsoever to the team. Hope he fucks off in the summer.

Of course it made no difference to the result. Everyone knows that.

If you see the OP I was just pointing out how inexplicably and embarrassingly pathetic the handball was. I don't see how that makes me guilty of mongish stupidity.

Carr was at fault for the first as much as Given and gave the ball away for the second, i'm a little more than annoyed at him

I thought Barton was worse than Carr yesterday fwiw. Utterly anonymous and what little he did do was s***.

s*** even by his standards I thought. Offers nothing whatsoever to the team. Hope he fucks off in the summer.

Can't see too many teams if any wanting him now.

I'm as big a detractor of Carr as any you'll find, but I thought for the handball maybe he was jostling for leverage and Carew pushed his arm forward into the ball. Maaaybe.

It's not like that time Jenas handballed in the box with his arm pretty much 180 degrees in the air against Arsenal, I think it was.

s*** even by his standards I thought. Offers nothing whatsoever to the team. Hope he fucks off in the summer.

Can't see too many teams if any wanting him now.

Me either. Another highly-paid waste of space we've been saddled with.