Stephen Carr

Dave

Sol Campbell in the FA Cup Semi Final

It was a bad mistake but doesn't deflect from the bigger picture.

We are sliding down and not buying at least one player last month is a serious mistake.

i told my mate he would do something crap when he walked onto the field...never failed me once Fatty Carr.

Even at 1-0 and when we were going ok in the first-half, you could see Carr having to cut in onto his right-foot, or not being able to hook the ball clear even with his left-foot, was going to cause us problems. The cynic in me says this selection was based on it being easy to put N'Zogbia left-back again when he's back...whereas if Enrique came in and played well then he'd have had to actually make a decision.

i told my mate he would do something crap when he walked onto the field...never failed me once Fatty Carr.

Even at 1-0 and when we were going ok in the first-half, you could see Carr having to cut in onto his right-foot, or not being able to hook the ball clear even with his left-foot, was going to cause us problems.

Absolutely, Villa just ignored him as the game progressed. No worries.

The fucker got the ball three times right at the start of the game in the space of a minute and gave it away every time.  His performance didn't get any better either, yet he played the full game.