Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Bollocks man, I for one said in a few of my posts to you that one of the reasons I didn't believe you was due to the lists being unbelievable (Keegan wanting Henry ect).  You're telling me you just forgot to mention that the lists were only your opinion, your a bullshitter! :lol:

I haven't posted anything in this thread since then so whatever it is you're talking about has nothing to do with the list I posted in here.

Bollocks man, I for one said in a few of my posts to you that one of the reasons I didn't believe you was due to the lists being unbelievable (Keegan wanting Henry ect).  You're telling me you just forgot to mention that the lists were only your opinion, your a bullshitter! :lol:

I haven't posted anything in this thread since then so whatever it is you're talking about has nothing to do with the list I posted in here.

So what you post in one thread has no relevance to what you post in another?  Fucking hell mate, thats brilliant :lol:

Guest elpapi

Riise is s*** and will look even worse at a side outside the top four.

FWIW the two lists are most likely a load of bollocks anyway.  For a start where are the Scottish based players Keegan has talked about?

The lists were just my opinion on who would be on each one.

Haha that's a good one... some really need their moment of glory in here

So what you post in one thread has no relevance to what you post in another?  Fucking hell mate, thats brilliant :lol:

That depends in what context I've said it.

Tbf Baggio it was a bit of a leading post especially considering what you have posted recently. I am sure quite a few assumed this was what you heard.

That's their problem tbh.

I like how they think it's bullshit but have continued to discuss it as if it's fact.

If you claim to be ITK (I know you said you don't want to be seen as one but your recent comments are those of someone claiming to be "In The Know") then post up a list like that above with no explanation you have to expect people will assume its what you have heard.

You've said it in the context spending all weekend talking about being in possession of information of disputes between Keegan & the rest of the staff over transfers though, then posting two lists of names, one belong to Keegan, then one belonging to the rest.

Its all you've fucking talked about.

Still we all know what you're up to so we'll leave it at that O0

You replied in other threads.  Stop trying to worm out of it.

You've said it in the context spending all weekend talking about being in possession of information of disputes between Keegan & the rest of the staff over transfers though, then posting two lists of names, one belong to Keegan, then one belonging to the rest.

Its all you've fucking talked about.

Still we all know what you're up to so we'll leave it at that O0

All weekend?!

A few hours yesterday which plenty of people who were quick to claim it as bullshit are still talking about it 24 hours later.

You replied in other threads.  Stop trying to worm out of it.

Post a link to the thread you're talking about then because all I remember is you waffling on about Henry and £20 million from an article in the Times.

maybe people are too keen to latch on to ITK bollocks and so conveniently assumed the lists were real.  :rolleyes:

To be fair as others have said, if someone is claiming to be ITK then post up lists like Baggio did with no explanation at all people are going to link them.

maybe people are too keen to latch on to ITK bollocks and so conveniently assumed the lists were real.  :rolleyes:

To be fair as others have said, if someone is claiming to be ITK then post up lists like Baggio did with no explanation at all people are going to link them.

But they all think I'm bullshitting so why are they even discussing it?

But they all think I'm bullshitting so why are they even discussing it?

Your attention seeking rivals that of John Terry

I just thought it was a strange thing to post with no explanation given what you have said this weekend.

I'll write a brief explanation for any posts in future saying if they're my opinion or not to stop the mongs pissing their pants then.

Do you not see why people may have got the wrong idea? The cynic in me would say you did it on purpose but I am not really a cynical guy ;)

Now would I do a thing like that?

I was checking some wikis and I came across Jonathan De Guzman. He's young and has a good goal scoring record for a midfielder. Might be a bit out of our league though.

don`t see how you think he might be out of our league. Feyenoord haven`t played in the CL for a good number of years and barely scrape it in to the UEFA Cup in recent seasons. He has been linked with a few big clubs I know but they`re not exactly clamouring over his signature

NEWCASTLE UNITED are believed to be in early discussions with Cameroon midfielder Achille Emana over a potential move to St James’s Park.

The 25-year-old is also being tracked by Seville, Real Betis and West Ham, while Portsmouth have been alerted by the player’s advisor Sebastien Thiery.

Emana is currently contracted to French club Toulouse until 2011, but after the Ligue 1 outfit scraped to a disappointing 17th-place finish, in a season when they expected to build on Champions League qualification the previous year, Emana wants to quit France in favour of a move to Spain or England.

Former Valencia youth product Emana could be available for as little as £5.5m and would join his Cameroon team-mate Geremi at Gallowgate.

The player’s advisor Thiery says: “Achille is ready to play in the Premier League and Newcastle is a team he would relish playing for.

“He is strong and is a box-to-box midfielder who also possesses a lot of pace.

“He has the right number of caps and the right amount of experience at 25 not to be overawed by the Premier League, which would be an exciting challenge.”

Emana’s international experience includes selection at both the 2006 and 2008 African Cup of Nations tournaments, and he played alongside Toon star Geremi in this year’s final, which culminated in a narrow 1-0 defeat by Egypt.

United manager Kevin Keegan is thought to be keen to bolster his defence first and foremost this summer, but that fact that there is a question mark over exactly when Joey Barton will be back at Newcastle’s Benton HQ means that the Magpies could start the season short-handed in the midfield engine room.

United would be likely to consult their current African contingent Oba Martins, Abdoulaye Faye, Habib Beye and Geremi over the player’s character.

But while the player would love to move to Tyneside, there are still plenty of twists and turns likely to be lying ahead for the Magpies.

United are considering an extensive list of players and chairman Chris Mort is yet to complete a hand-over to his successor.

That is likely to be former London gambling club owner Derek Llambias, but the Chronicle understands that an announcement on the new structure at boardroom level is not imminent.

Meanwhile, another player that United have been alerted about is French international right-back Sidney Govou.

Govou has played almost 300 games for Lyon and has 31 caps and seven goals for his country.

Yet with United well served in that position due to Habib Beye’s sparkling performances last term, a move for Govou is unlikely.

It’s also understood 28-year-old Govou is interesting Portsmouth who can offer European football following their FA Cup final win over Cardiff.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/05/27/toon-weight-up-emana-swoop-72703-20978923/

Meanwhile, another player that United have been alerted about is French international right-back Sidney Govou.

Govou has played almost 300 games for Lyon and has 31 caps and seven goals for his country.

Yet with United well served in that position due to Habib Beye’s sparkling performances last term, a move for Govou is unlikely.

:lol: