Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Spuds ready to sell

Bent for £8m

Chimbonda for £2m

Lennon for £6m

Kaboul for £2m

I'd probably take the lot at once if am honest, would boost the squad no ends.

Also Huddlestone for £5m, i'd have him as well.

i'd take the lot tbh

Bent and Lennon at £14m would be mint.

Chimbonda at £2m more would be a bit of a steal aswell really. Not really needed though if you ask me. Could be a bit of an accident waiting to happen if he's not playing right-back week-in, week-out; which he shouldn't be, cos Beye's better.

Out of all them, i'd like Bent the most. I think he'd be spot on in Viduka's role. More mobile and better in the air, aswell as already having some of Viduka's qualities.

Spuds ready to sell

Bent for £8m

Chimbonda for £2m

Lennon for £6m

Kaboul for £2m

I'd take Lennon and Bent, wouldn't want the others. There's a reason they want rid.

Didn't think you'd accept other clubs' cast-offs btw. ;)

Most players sold are cast-offs, just depends on the quality of the cast off.

All of the above for those prices would enhance our squad, some of them straight into the 1st team. I don't mind good business, and they would be good business.

Ramos thinks Kaboul may have moved into the Premiership too early but isn't writing him off.  He may still go to WBA on a season long loan, other clubs are also in the mix for a loan.

Of the others, Spurs won't sell Bent for £8m while Sunderland are in regular contact, Chimbonda may go for £4m, Lennon a bit more than £6m and Hudd may possibly go to Blackburn as part of a deal for Bentley, depends on who Ince actually wants to be added to his squad.

Seems like mostly shit clubs are the only ones interested, giving a truer valuation of their worth.

Spuds ready to sell

Bent for £8m

Chimbonda for £2m

Lennon for £6m

Kaboul for £2m

I'd take Lennon and Bent, wouldn't want the others. There's a reason they want rid.

All of the above for those prices would enhance our squad, some of them straight into the 1st team. I don't mind good business, and they would be good business.

Ramos thinks Kaboul may have moved into the Premiership too early but isn't writing him off.  He may still go to WBA on a season long loan, other clubs are also in the mix for a loan.

Of the others, Spurs won't sell Bent for £8m while Sunderland are in regular contact, Chimbonda may go for £4m, Lennon a bit more than £6m and Hudd may possibly go to Blackburn as part of a deal for Bentley, depends on who Ince actually wants to be added to his squad.

Seems like mostly s*** clubs are the only ones interested, giving a truer valuation of their worth.

Newcastle and Wham are the only clubs showing interest in Lennon.  Newcastle have also made noises about Chimbonda, Pompey want Kaboul.  Not all exactly s*** clubs.

BTW, the Sun is saying that Spurs won't sell Lennon to Newcastle as they want to use him as bait to get Bentley.  That's not true, Lennon has refused point blank to move to Blackburn.

The can fkn keep Bent but today its Lennon and Dawson..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/06/24/newcastle-target-spurs-michael-dawson-and-aaron-lennon-89520-20619070

Newcastle target Spurs' Michael Dawson and Aaron Lennon

By Simon Bird  24/06/2008

Michael Dawson is a £4m target for Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan, who also wants his Tottenham team-mate Aaron Lennon.

MJ, can I ask you a question?  Are you mates with Ramos?  You're always saying Ramos thinks this, Ramos thinks that how the fkn hell do you know?

Former best buddy M. Jol (the real one) introduced him to Ramos before he left... :-)

Guest teepee

if we spend 4m on dawson i'll refuse to watch a match until we bring back titus to improve our defence!

MJ, can I ask you a question?  Are you mates with Ramos?  You're always saying Ramos thinks this, Ramos thinks that how the fkn hell do you know?

I'm only conveying what others who know him better have said.  I've only met him once at the end of the season and he didn't say much.  'Hello' if I recall correctly!

I'm only conveying what others who know him better have said.  I've only met him once at the end of the season and he didn't say much.  'Hello' if I recall correctly!

Who do you know that knows him better,  does he discuss his plans with the fans? 

If he does discuss his plans with fans then he's a bit of a retard really because within ten mins it'll be all over the internet.

Hola shirley?

Spuds ready to sell

Bent for £8m

Chimbonda for £2m

Lennon for £6m

Kaboul for £2m

Seems like mostly s*** clubs are the only ones interested, giving a truer valuation of their worth.

Newcastle and Wham are the only clubs showing interest in Lennon.  Newcastle have also made noises about Chimbonda, Pompey want Kaboul.  Not all exactly s*** clubs.

BTW, the Sun is saying that Spurs won't sell Lennon to Newcastle as they want to use him as bait to get Bentley.  That's not true, Lennon has refused point blank to move to Blackburn.

MJ can you please confirm that this Dawson talk is nonsense.

We all know you probably can't REALLY confirm this, but we'll all play along for this rumour at least.

Cheers mate  :thup:

Spuds ready to sell

Bent for £8m

Chimbonda for £2m

Lennon for £6m

Kaboul for £2m

We all know you probably can't REALLY confirm this, but we'll all play along for this rumour at least.

Newcastle asked about his situation a while ago (no offer or bid) and I've heard nothing since.  Maybe the current rumour is leading from that or maybe there has been more recent conversations, I don't honestly know.

Spuds ready to sell

Bent for £8m

Chimbonda for £2m

Lennon for £6m

Kaboul for £2m

Newcastle asked about his situation a while ago (no offer or bid) and I've heard nothing since.  Maybe the current rumour is leading from that or maybe there has been more recent conversations, I don't honestly know.

The only reason we asked about his situation was because after playing against him we refused to believe he was a footballer and asked what Spuds were up to by playing him.

Spuds ready to sell

Bent for £8m

Chimbonda for £2m

Lennon for £6m

Kaboul for £2m

You are supposed to confirm that it is nonsense dude. What the heck is wrong with you?