Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

this faye thing real?  or just a paper story we're allowed to believe?

kk selling a versatile good defender after spending 3 months trying to sign another?

makes no sense

Perhaps KK just doesn't rate him. Or maybe he wants to go.

wow, devils advocate gone mad

perhaps he's got aids, or adhd?

Eh?

Pompey are skint.  The Muntari money bought Crouch, but Harry apparently wants money for SWP, Shorey and Kaboul.  So I say we offer 11 mil for Kranjcar.  It will probably get rejected, but he is one player I would love to see here.

gone to villa..

http://www.lemonde.fr/web/depeches/0,14-0,39-36463022@7-91,0.html (7.8.08)

Devant, un doute subsiste quant à la titularisation de Bafetimbi Gomis, qui a débuté sa préparation tardivement. Il pourrait être remplacé par David Gigliotti, à son avantage lors des matches amicaux. Dimanche Lyon - Toulouse Lyon: Nombreux blessés. L'avant-centre Fred (tendinite à un genou) et l'attaquant Kader Keita (opération à un avant-bras) n'ont joué aucun match de préparation.

Can the people who paid attention in French class translate that bit in bold....is that saying he was late to training or that St. Etienne began their preparations without him?

Devant, un doute subsiste quant à la titularisation de Bafetimbi Gomis, qui a débuté sa préparation tardivement. Il pourrait être remplacé par David Gigliotti, à son avantage lors des matches amicaux. Dimanche Lyon - Toulouse Lyon: Nombreux blessés. L'avant-centre Fred (tendinite à un genou) et l'attaquant Kader Keita (opération à un avant-bras) n'ont joué aucun match de préparation.

Can the people who paid attention in French class translate that bit in bold....is that saying he was late to training or that St. Etienne began their preparations without him?

It says that David Gigliotti could replace Gomis.

Think it just says he's lacking in match fitness, whereas that other guy has a couple of friendlies under his belt.

Oh, I just looked on Wiki and it says he does.

Edit - Kasper you mong. :lol:

:lol:

I was reading Finnish wiki and it said he was playing somewhere else. Then realised it wasn't quite up to date :blush:

It says that there are doubts about the availability of B. Gomis (for the friendly) because he started the preparations late....

It says that there are doubts about the availability of B. Gomis (for the friendly) because he started the preparations late....

Sorry, already been answered several times. Good night then... :-)

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

was that their newspaper round up or its their understanding we are after him?

Newspaper round up, from The Times.

Might be a silly suggestion but do you think Everton would bite at a couple of million plus Smith for Anichebe, would do me nicely as a replacement.

I thought about this, he's looked good when I've seen him. Would be happy with him as 4th choice. Interested to know what 1878 thinks of him as a player.