Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest stjamestoon

Its a bit frustrating that we still haven't done these deals!

Not you again.

You really are a fucking prick.

This is a footballing forum, and i made a valid point, if all you have to do is post pointless remarks, i really feel sorry for you. You are sad.

Not you again.

You really are a fucking prick.

This is a footballing forum, and i made a valid point, if all you have to do is post pointless remarks, i really feel sorry for you. You are sad.

[move]CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP![/move]

Guest stjamestoon

Not you again.

You really are a f***ing prick.

[move]CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP!CHOMP![/move]

Are you aged 12? I feel sorry for you..

Not you again.

Are you still here?

Not you again.

No, however I can tell you the news from the training ground is he's older than 15.

You have to have a valid ITK to post on this topic mate.

Well, I could comment on the ITK knowledge.  I could speculate more bollocks...but at the end of the day, only the people actually ITK are aware of anything going on.

If it is that big a deal...then I'm sure we will find out by this time tomorrow/wednesday.

I'm not getting my hopes up.

its hard not to get excited sometimes when you hear all this but will believe it when  I see it. If the suprise is we are signing ameobis brother or some other mong im gonna shit out my liver and call it a day