Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Who cares if we get himt o hid old form he'd be excellent for us.

I think our history with old injury prone players kinda shows that there's no chance he'd regain his form for us.

He couldn't get away from England quick enough anyway.

i thought he didn't play and left Arsenal because of the players in front of him rather than being a crock and not liking England?

He played about 70 games in about 4 years, and left on a Bosman even though Arsenal wanted to keep him.

Yeah I thought that was because Viera and Gilberto were first choice?

Maybe so. I know he got a bad injury as soon as he left there, but can't really remember how many injuries he got in this country though. He was absolutely desperate to leave (as you say, could be about not playing first team football) but it's not like he's played that much since he left.

Just saw a rumour that Villa has invoked a release clause in Cuellar's contract with a £7.8m bid and although we're not in europe and everyone in france think we're shite, it might be worth a shot.. Or do people think the central defence is sorted with Coloccini??

Just saw a rumour that Villa has invoked a release clause in Cuellar's contract with a £7.8m bid and although we're not in europe and everyone in france think we're shite, it might be worth a shot.. Or do people think the central defence is sorted with Coloccini??

It's no rumour, he's having a medical there.

and no he's not a worthwhile signing for that price. We need to concentrate our efforts/money elsewhere.

It's no rumour, he's having a medical there.

Sorry, didn't know that..

Guest want_nufc_to_be_big_club

Has Derdiyok or Taiwo signed yet?

Yes,alongside Xavi.

Will be announced tomorrow :doh: