Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

AndyNUFC // Aug 11, 2008 at 17:42

Right lads, heres what ive just heard over the phone.

My mate (with an insider) tells me that Coloccini is definitely signed and has been for 2 days. They just want to present him with the other 2 signings.

Smith is actually going to Everton, and Derdiyok hasnt been playing for Basel because hes coming to us. However, because of the Smith deal being held up, thats why Derdiyok hasnt came over yet.

There will be one MAJOR signing, somebody in midfield looks likely, though i doubt itll be Xavi. The insider knows who it is apparently but everybody has to keep tight lipped about it.

Kind of repeating what the general crack is but I trust this insider quite a fair bit and it puts a bit more faith in me.

WEDNESDAY is when all 3 signings will be revealed, so im going to the open day, however, the insider says there is a small chance of them being held up, though hopefully not.

The piece I have bolded is a clear indication that this is probably bollocks, he's covering his back so when it doesn't happen he'll point to this to say he said it might not.

Is there some form of secret forum i'm not privy to? Where are you getting this weapons grade bull s****? :lol:

When it's working

http://nufcblog.com/2008/08/11/players/steven-taylor/coloccini-in-at-old-trafford-if-fit-enough/#comments

Working again

This one made me chuckle  ;D

------

nitro  // Aug 11, 2008 at 18:00

andynufc

josh said his source name was paul..is urs paul too?

------

edit - down again  :rolleyes:

The piece I have bolded is a clear indication that this is probably bollocks, he's covering his back so when it doesn't happen he'll point to this to say he said it might not.

Exactly. It's like the fucking horoscopes. :lol:

Is there some form of secret forum i'm not privy to? Where are you getting this weapons grade bull s****? :lol:

When it's working

http://nufcblog.com/2008/08/11/players/steven-taylor/coloccini-in-at-old-trafford-if-fit-enough/#comments

Working again

This one made me chuckle  ;D

------

nitro  // Aug 11, 2008 at 18:00

andynufc

josh said his source name was paul..is urs paul too?

http://www.newcastleis.com/Paul%20Kitson.jpg

Guest MrSundlofer

FC Basel - FC Vaduz 4:0 (1:0)

Joggeli - Sr. Bieri – 19'962 Zuschauer

Tore: 16. Zanni 1:0. 56. Mustafi 2:0. 63. Mustafi 3:0. 78. Rubio 4:0.

FC Basel: Costanzo; Zanni, Abraham, Marque, Safari (79. Hodel); Gelabert; Carlitos (66. Rubio), Frei, Chipperfield (62. Stocker), Perovic; Mustafi

FC Vaduz: Sommer; Reinmann, Iten, Dzombic, Cerrone (66. Fischer); Senna, Bellon (66. Ritzberger), Mea Vitali, Fejzulahi (43. Grossklaus); Polverino, Gaspar

Bemerkungen: FCB ohne Streller, Eduardo und Derdiyok (verletzt); Vaduz ohne Wüthrich, Akdemir und Wieczorek (verletzt); Gelbe Karten: 38. Abraham (Foul), 51. Cerrone (Foul)

It says Derdiyok was injured. From the official site. He played vs IFK Göteborg in the midweek. Didn't got injured there.

Other player is Joe Cole.

He'd spark this enitre club.

Totally agree - I've said for ages that he'd be a terrific buy for us.

I know this is completely against any sane logic but I really think he'll play for us at some stage.

No firm reason , just a gut feel I've had for a while.

Said so in a thread about 6 months ago.

I know this is completely against any sane logic but I really think he'll play for us at some stage.

Exactly what we are looking for, and apparently he's being pushed out with Deco joining and Lampard staying.

End of the day, he's done his shit stint at Chelsea, being a good palyer but never appreciated, about time to shine and be a star, make a difference and become a firm fans fav somewhere else. Lets hope its us.

Get him, finalise Colo & bring in that young lad from Basel then it's been a solid summer.

Exactly what we are looking for, and apparently he's being pushed out with Deco joining and Lampard staying.

End of the day, he's done his shit stint at Chelsea, being a good palyer but never appreciated, about time to shine and be a star, make a difference and become a firm fans fav somewhere else. Lets hope its us.

Get him, finalise Colo & bring in that young lad from Basel then it's been a solid summer.

I think 'solid' would be an understatement of some size if we were to pick up those three of top of Jonas etc.

Joe Cole is an England regular, Colo is a machine and the young fella from Basel is supposed to have a good future ahead of him.

That would be a hell of a splurge imo.

A signing of the calibre of Joey Cole would be a huge statement but it's exactly that type of signing our midfield is crying out for.