Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Darren Bent

No, Bent is a pretty limited player. With Guiza you've got the hold up play and aerial ability as well as the pace, power and finishing.

so you don't suppose he's came on when they've been playing well and the oppsosition asa chasing the game ?

At the end of the day, the 45 minutes I've seen for myself are enough. You see what he is good at, and you can learn about his style of play, and then you can consider his status both as a Spanish international, and Spanish league top scorer, you can tell that he is good enough.

Darren Bent

No, Bent is a pretty limited player. With Guiza you've got the hold up play and aerial ability as well as the pace, power and finishing.

so you don't suppose he's came on when they've been playing well and the oppsosition asa chasing the game ?

At the end of the day, the 45 minutes I've seen for myself are enough. You see what he is good at, and you can learn about his style of play, and then you can consider his status both as a Spanish international, and Spanish league top scorer, you can tell that he is good enough.

i see that he can exploit teams who are pushing on when playing ina a good team. my guess is he wont go to a good team and thias time next season you'll have forgot about him and his lack of headlines won't bother you.

Guiza just came on late in most games. He did score some goals, but I didn't get a sense of his overall play at all. Not sure he can hold the ball up at all and not sure about his link up play he also didn't look all that mobile to me.

Is this the geezer who plays for Mallorca, soon to be Shepherd Mallorca?

Perhaps its all part of the masterplan.

Shepherd becomes Mallorca chairman and gives us Guiza for free becoming a Geordie hero for ever more.

Yes!

Shame we couldn't send Luque back as a part ex.

Hopefully Sam Allarshite is the new manager and Smith becomes his 1st signing, part ex with the geezer.

Yes!

Shame we couldn't send Luque back as a part ex.

Hopefully Sam Allarshite is the new manager and Smith becomes his 1st signing, part ex with the geezer.

Nice.

The Shields Gazette a quality paper? Bit tired of hearing these rumours concerning our perceived lack of funds, when I've not actually heard or read any quotes from anyone at the club.

i think he was pretty good - but 6m is a bit steep

like I said earlier in the thread, nobody will be prepared to pay the 6M. He will leave for about 4M i can imagine. Still too much?

Well from what I've read we are looking at 3 if they want 6 now, Im sure we'll meet them in the middle somewhere.

Guest MaetihS

is he really that good? have not seen him play, but from reports i have read, seemed to be another shola in the making.

is he really that good? have not seen him play, but from reports i have read, seemed to be another shola in the making.

What reports?

The ones you imagined to justify yet another exaggerated and tedious complaint?

Yes, you're right, unbelievable! How does it come, that you know everything about football??? Why don't you look for a job as tv pundit...you're definitely too intelligent to be an average forum user. Get yourself crowned...

Guest Heneage

i think he was pretty good - but 6m is a bit steep

like I said earlier in the thread, nobody will be prepared to pay the 6M. He will leave for about 4M i can imagine. Still too much?

Maybe they heard about Smith?