Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Good question. I'm not sure about the answer, but culd be:

The last seasons Rosenborg (RBK) have made many changes in the squad, and some in the staff. They have needed some time to get the new players in the RBK-playing-system. But RBK is a club everybody expect to win allmost every match. So the media and even the board got impatient when some bad results showed up. Some sacked managers/coaches followed that. . . (Heard it before? :angel:) and RBK struggeled even more to find back to their playing-system. In the summer Erik Hamrén started as new manager. He was hired many months ago, but had to finnish the season (and win the league) with his Danish club Aalborg BK first. It's obvious he have done some planning about how to manage RBK before started the job. Because the play and results have had a good progress with him now.

Oh, come on. "Some" changes in staff? They've owned the league for 13 years, and when they couldn't get immediate success after changing manager, they changed again. And again. And again, when immediate success wasn't followed up the next season. And again. Most of the time with inexperienced managers within the organisation. Meanwhile, other clubs have built on what they had, and with better results. It's too early to say whether Hamrén will be much of a success -- he might win the league this year (possible, but not all too likely), but will he be sacked if he doesn't win it next year? An efficient system, and stability, is what made RBK into what they were. These days, they don't have the former because they lack the latter.

I quite enjoy the situation, myself.

No shit brannmann  :razz:

Good question. I'm not sure about the answer, but culd be:

The last seasons Rosenborg (RBK) have made many changes in the squad, and some in the staff. They have needed some time to get the new players in the RBK-playing-system. But RBK is a club everybody expect to win allmost every match. So the media and even the board got impatient when some bad results showed up. Some sacked managers/coaches followed that. . . (Heard it before? :angel:) and RBK struggeled even more to find back to their playing-system. In the summer Erik Hamrén started as new manager. He was hired many months ago, but had to finnish the season (and win the league) with his Danish club Aalborg BK first. It's obvious he have done some planning about how to manage RBK before started the job. Because the play and results have had a good progress with him now.

Oh, come on. "Some" changes in staff? They've owned the league for 13 years, and when they couldn't get immediate success after changing manager, they changed again. And again. And again, when immediate success wasn't followed up the next season. And again. Most of the time with inexperienced managers within the organisation. Meanwhile, other clubs have built on what they had, and with better results. It's too early to say whether Hamrén will be much of a success -- he might win the league this year (possible, but not all too likely), but will he be sacked if he doesn't win it next year? An efficient system, and stability, is what made RBK into what they were. These days, they don't have the former because they lack the latter.

I quite enjoy the situation, myself.

No s*** brannmann  :razz:

and tonight rosenburg beaten off the team at the bottom

There's something very wrong with foreigners following the Norwegian league. Do you also, perchance, know the number on the morning train from Edinburgh to Falkirk?

There's something very wrong with foreigners following the Norwegian league. Do you also, perchance, know the number on the morning train from Edinburgh to Falkirk?

it's for financial gain (or rather loss in toights case)

http://www.defensacentral.com/noticias/ampliar/14219/el-newcastle-tambien-toca-a-la-puerta-de-julio-baptista/1

The past summer already tried and it could not be, but the Newcastle returns to insist by Julio Baptist. The Brazilian, that as soon as it has site in Real Madrid, is a piece coveted in the market and to the interest of Rome and Galatasaray to take control of its services the club has been united in the last hours that directs from the bench Kevin Keegan. The Newcastle thinks that now it is the moment for being able to file the Beast, a player who two seasons ago left a very good image in the Premier although as soon as told on minutes during its cession the Arsenal. If the past summer Real Madrid never were gotten off the donkey of the 20 million Euros by the crossing, everything indicates that this time will be satisfied to rather less, about 15, a asumible amount by the English set. The blanquinegros, in addition, need a spare part guarantees for the zone in which Baptist plays. Of a side, the age of Nicky Butt causes that Keegan does not have all with himself in story to if holds the exigency of another year at the high level. Of another one, that Michael Owen, another ex- madridista, has not renewed his contract with the club, that finishes in June of 2009, and the Newcastle meditates the possibility of selling east summer to him to make box before free Marche. In anyone of the two positions, the one of Butt or the one of Owen, Baptist it would fit perfectly. While, Rome, another one of the pretending ones of the Beast, seems not to want to arrive until 15 million that Madrid by the Brazilian requests and it has stood in 12, whereas the agent of Baptist, Herminio Menéndez, already has rejected publicly the supply of the Galatasaray by the player.

I love Babelfish. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Spurs have signed  Luis Garcia.

Why? They aren't in the Champions League and he was absolutely bollocks in the prem.

Not that one. He's from Espanyol.

Spurs have signed  Luis Garcia.

Why? They aren't in the Champions League and he was absolutely bollocks in the prem.

Not that one. He's from Espanyol.

Yeah just seen that.  I thought they'd sign some form of defender at some point.  Seems Ramos doesn't think it's that urgent.

Ramos might be making a shocking mistake by buying spanish (by spanish i mean spain orientated and brazilians). Some talented players over there but alot of them don't have the physical attributes or mental stamina to cope with this league.

For example the goal keeper gomes had some dodgy moments whilst playing for PSV, this league is far more intense and you need massive balls to be a keeper. Modric, Dos Santos and Luis Garcia all seem lightweight players. Not garuenteed to fail but far riskier purchases.

Guest icemanblue

I think they're shaping up to be quite an entertaining and exciting team. Shite at the back, but exciting.