Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/newcastle-stoke-free-agent-kuffour-5512802.html.

Sorry if it's been posted, probably bollocks but I'd take him for nowt on a reasonable wage.

been past it for years tbh

true,  but I'd still take a  punt on a low wage for a 1 year deal.

i think we have enough CB's and defenders for that matter, get the playmaker in, tht signing will be the catalyst for the rest of the team

I remember he played defence and on occasions defensive midfield for Bayern but that was when he was good. Dont think he`s worth getting now anyway

Guest BooBoo

Maybe i've missed the thread but David Healy from Fulham was linked to us in today's Chronicle.

Would definitely be a Malcolm Allen esque addition. Certainly not one to get the pulses racing.

I'd like us to swap Alan Smith for Leon Osman of Everton.  We could do with him as an attacking midfielder.  He gets the odd goal too.

:lol:

I'd like us to swap Tony Hibbert for Michael Owen as well mate.

Aww, really wouldn't want to see Faye go. :(

Perhaps KK thinks Taylor is going to start and Cacapa and Bassong are good enough as backup. If it was up to me Faye would be ahead of all that lot.

Apparently Sebastian Larsson is to have showdown talks with the Birmingham board to try and get a move.

He's on £4k pw now Brum are in the Championship.

I still want him :D

you gold digging slut

this faye thing real?  or just a paper story we're allowed to believe?

kk selling a versatile good defender after spending 3 months trying to sign another?

makes no sense

Perhaps KK just doesn't rate him. Or maybe he wants to go.

If Faye wants out then fair enough but it makes no sense to sell him otherwise. We wouldn't get much for him and as others have said he is our 2nd best centre back behind Coloccini.

kk selling a versatile good defender after spending 3 months trying to sign another?

makes no sense

It makes no sense from Faye's point of view either. Why would he want to leave us for a club that will be more than likely battling relegation all season? I doubt they'd pay him anywhere as much as we do either. He's from Senegal so I don't see why he'd be homesick for the North West of England.

makes no sense

Perhaps KK just doesn't rate him. Or maybe he wants to go.

wow, devils advocate gone mad

perhaps he's got aids, or adhd?