Second Favourite Teams?

ChrisJbarnes

Also Southampton. Was disappointed to see them go down in 2005 as the season before they did have a promising team and finished in the top half, not to mention Le Tiss was one of my favourite players. It's a shame to see the financial problems they're having nowadays and can only hope they manage to sort it all out.

There is only one club that I have any passion for in football I have no interest in any other club, I don't mind see the local lower league and non league clubs do well but I generally dislike all other clubs, the only time I'll cheer another team on is if they have a direct effect on us or on a team I dislike more than others.

My second teams lie in other sports, like the Dolphins in American Football, Falcons in Rugby and Mariners in baseball. If I had any interset whasover in Ice hockey and the CFL (which I do not) I would cheer on the Calgary teams, since I live there now.

Guest palnese

I have a soft spot for Leeds. Mainly because they had a brilliant team in the start of the century. My nr 2 FM-team after us.

Me dad was on about looking for a 'second team', mainly as an excuse to fuck off to the pub with his mates, as we won't be on the TV as much.

Think they've opted for Liverpool (apparantly they want a team thats going to be on lots, and is also in Europe in order to secure maximum pub time), although I told them to go for Arsenal (as if it really matters!)

Barrow AFC, half of me family are from there so I take an interest in them, nice to see them doing well and they nearly took middlesbrough to a replay in the FA cup in January, which has been the highlight of my season. Makes up for some of the shite I have endured from Newcastle.

No real second team but my brother's a Man U fan so I know quite a lot about them. I quite like all of the Prem teams. I don't even mind Sunderland or Boro, its all the same to me. I'll just be watching for good games. Its kind of like when England didn't qualify for last year's Euro Championship.

LA Lakers, Anaheim Mighty Ducks, Green Bay Packers/San Diego Chargers and LA Dodgers does it for me in other sports.

I've only got one local team currently and fortunately for me that's the Magic.   The only other sport I really follow is baseball and I am a St. Louis Cardinals fan.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/31/smitphu008001ozziesmith.jpg

fucking legend