The Champions League

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I cant remember the last time i was so happy after a match!

I am delighted with the performance, Cesc has turned up after being absent for the last 2/3 matches. The team were perfect, the result was exactly what was deserved, the boys did well! I dont know what was more pleasing, 1-0 at the Bernabeu or 2-0 at the San siro!

This may sound curmudgeonly - in fact, it will, no "may" about it - but I don't see why any supporter of a club outside the big four should want any of those clubs to do well in the CL.

All it does is extend the gap.

Not sure it concerns us at the minute!

This.

This may sound curmudgeonly - in fact, it will, no "may" about it - but I don't see why any supporter of a club outside the big four should want any of those clubs to do well in the CL.

All it does is extend the gap.

I like seeing upset/pissed off Italians.

2-0

And this.

Guest BigAl2

Arsenal were a joy to watch last night, and I don't mind admitting that I jumped up from the sofa when the first goal went in!

I used to hate Arsenal in the George Graham days but I love watching them now they are all so comfortable on the ball ( except Sanderos ) and always seem to have time.

I can see that Milan team being ripped apart this summer and Ancelotti getting the bullet.

Mourinho for Milan? :dontknow:

Aye he'll definitely be off like. No qualms about that.

Torres hat-trick in the Premiership game.

Great news for us. Sigh.

Be rested fingers crossed. Although i think Rafa may have finally learnt his lesson when it comes to pulling stunts like that,