That said, they'll still try to sell him

What's that based on?

He's said it often enough, he doesn't have to

Guest BooBoo

Part of me saw that coming tbh, he seems to love the club and the area

What's that based on?

Don't be fooled by empty footballers spiel. His performances and work rate this season will tell you he doesn't give a toss about the club.

What's that based on?

Don't be fooled by empty footballers spiel. His performances and work rate this season will tell you he doesn't give a toss about the club.

How do you explain the 1 in 2 goal rate before his injury then?  Out of sheer curiosity

What's that based on?

How do you explain the 1 in 2 goal rate before his injury then?  Out of sheer curiosity

Didn't Owen have the same goal ratio?

Its absolutely stupid to keep Martins.  He loves the club?  Yeah right, any offer comes in with similar wages and he'll be off as quick as anyone.  We'd be paying 70k a week for someone who probably wouldn't even be top scorer in the Championship.  Idiotic.

What's that based on?

Its absolutely stupid to keep Martins.  He loves the club?  Yeah right, any offer comes in with similar wages and he'll be off as quick as anyone.  We'd be paying 70k a week for someone who probably wouldn't even be top scorer in the Championship.  Idiotic.

Owen finished the season with a league goal ratio inferior to Martins'. Take away Owen's penalty against Blackburn and he actually scored less. Consider the fact that Beyond Decemeber Martins really shouldn't have been playing and it paints a pretty damning picture.

A fully-fit Martins would terrorise the championship man, surely even the haters can see that

What's that based on?

Owen finished the season with a league goal ratio inferior to Martins'. Take away Owen's penalty against Blackburn and he actually scored less. Consider the fact that Beyond Decemeber Martins really shouldn't have been playing and it paints a pretty damning picture.

A fully-fit Martins would terrorise the championship man, surely even the haters can see that

Why would you 'take away Owen's penalty'?  It's not his fault Martins can't take pens to save his life.

Guest wshmag

what a fucking laughable post.

he is on £70k, a wage i doubt no other club will offer, no wonder he wants to stay.

we need to get rid of the dross at this club who are burning a hole in the clubs pocket. he has done nothing, absolutley fucking nothing to justify his wage packet.

i fucking hate the cunt.

Guest wshmag

Will be joining Roma or Fiorentina by the end of the summer.

don't believe you.

why would he turn down two big italian teams for nufc?

he loves the club and the city.

70k p/w has nowt to do with it.

what a f***ing laughable post.

he is on £70k, a wage i doubt no other club will offer, no wonder he wants to stay.

we need to get rid of the dross at this club who are burning a hole in the clubs pocket. he has done nothing, absolutley f***ing nothing to justify his wage packet.

i f***ing hate the c***.

keeping us up in 06-07 didn't justify it? He's been poor since his injury, and you hate him for it  :lol:

He will be off, just trying to make nice before he leaves.

There is no way he will take the pay cut needed for us to keep him. Not to mention the fact that other than Bassong he is one of the only players we have that we could possibly sell for upwards of 4m.

Martins is a luxury we wont be able to afford.

Guest wshmag

what a f***ing laughable post.

we need to get rid of the dross at this club who are burning a hole in the clubs pocket. he has done nothing, absolutley f***ing nothing to justify his wage packet.

i f***ing hate the c***.

keeping us up in 06-07 didn't justify it? He's been poor since his injury, and you hate him for it  :lol:

no. he's shit, a headless fucking chicken.

he scores the odd goal and misses the vital chances. he's inconsistent. he's lazy.

he only decides to play when it best suits him. he's been poor all fucking season man, not since this fucking injury.

he's a fucking leech, sucking money from the club.

another keiron fucking dyer: horrible, bling cunt.

i'll be apoplectic if we keep this shit-house on. £70k p/w for a championship footballer? not a fucking chance. he's not worth £70k p/w.

injuries can't be blamed for the some of the fucking cowardly chances he missed towards the end of the season that, had he scored, probably would have seen us playing PL football next term.

£70k p/w for a player who got relegated, aye. fully justified.

get rid of the fuckpig.

Guest wshmag

so 6 goals in 12 (prior to the injury) is poor?

as for the rest of the arguement  :lol:

what about after the injury? he was fit and able to play, otherwise he wouldn't have been picked.

You said he was poor ALL season, make up your mind.

He clearly wasn't at full-fitness and it was alluded to several times that an operation had been postponed so he could play through the pain barrier

Guest wshmag

You said he was poor ALL season, make up your mind.

He clearly wasn't at full-fitness and it was alluded to several times that an operation had been postponed so he could play through the pain barrier

he was poor all season, but i wanted to know why you avoided mentioning him playing shite after his injury.

utter shite.

Guest wshmag

I didn't avoid anything, if you look at the first post on the page (that you even quoted) you'll see that I acknowledged he was poor post December

i musn't have fully taken in the shit you posted.

my humble apologies.

You didn't take it in yet you based your entire counter-argument on it?  :lol:

You dont like him, fair enough but saying he was s**** all season is bloody ridiculous and I doubt you even saw the games based on that

Guest wshmag

and I doubt you even saw the games based on that

i attended them all, but don't let that get in the way of your debate.