Obafemi Martins

Wullie

Guest Chubby Jason

22 or 28, 22 or 28, 22 or 28 we don't care he's f***ing great.

Lol.

Anyway I liked him, the thing is though he had games where he was pretty good but didn't score and had games where he was awful but scored.

He was generally awful whenever he played, he had abysmal technique apart from when it came to striking a ball.

I liked him because I love a player who can just pull out the sublime from nowhere, as someone you could rely upon though..

he done it how many times ?,

about as often as darren ambrose.

He was pretty reliable in the 2006/07 season (his first season with us) imho.

Glenn Roeder: "We don't quite know how old he is."

Honestly, what a joke we were back then. :lol:

"The Roed is Clear: FA Approve Glenn appointment"- Evening Chronicle.

Awful times.

I liked him because I love a player who can just pull out the sublime from nowhere, as someone you could rely upon though..

Aye, some of the shit he would pull off was mental at times, like when he just randomly hit the bar after a throw in from about 6 yards out against Liverpool :lol:

he done it how many times?

That's his point, dude.

not sure it was dude.

He acknowledged the lack of consistency. He was capable of winning games on his own when we were playing s***, though. No question.

Guest Chubby Jason

never known a player to not know what foot he should use to take a penalty until he rocked up.

yeah, he was a proper dickhead wasn't he.

He scored 17 in one season irrc (waffa goals included), but yeah I meant he scored some mental goals which I really like in a player but when he wasn't doing that he wasn't doing much even if I still liked him at the time.

He scored 17 in one season irrc (waffa goals included), but yeah I meant he scored some mental goals which I really like in a player but when he wasn't doing that he wasn't doing much even if I still liked him at the time.

some mental goals ?

the one at spurs, bolton on the opening day perhaps....which others ?