Newcastle United 1 - 5 Manchester United - 23/2/08 - post match from page 26

James

And out come the kneejerks.

Kneejerking from the last 15 games? Do we need to wait 2 years before declaring that the team are f****** unbelievably s****?

How can you defend this load of rubbish these are some of the worst football players in our clubs history

Erm, I'm not?

Kneejerking from the last 15 games? Do we need to wait 2 years before declaring that the team are f****** unbelievably s****?

How can you defend this load of rubbish these are some of the worst football players in our clubs history

Only if our history stretches back to the first Keegan era.

Well, I don't actuallyt hink we've played badly.

There's just a horrible difference in quality, and we're getting into some good positions, just lack the final bit of quality that they have.

Doesn't help that there's been two elementary errors at the back, although I don't know if we can attach blame to N'Zogbia, because Enrique should clearly be playing there anyway.

As i said weeks ago we could well go down yet i was laughed at and screamed at for it

Anyone denying it still

We're against Man Utd, what the hell do you expect?! We weren't expecting anything out of the game, so lets leave relegation talk off this board until we lose against another team in the relegation battle!

I'm talking about the posts aimed at Keegan and relegation you numpty.

Wrong choice of manager. Said so at the time. Foresight rather than kneejerking.

Barton is such a non entity in that midfield. Joey - Black and White mate thats the colour we are playing in.

Shocking.

I know Man Utd are a good team but they are infront today from things that we could have prevented.

Thankfully KK will crumble in to a pile of despair and go nutty before we have to push him out of the door.

:lol:

KK is well out of his depth, saying that though a Wenger & Fergie combo would be out of their depth with this club and the shit state its in. It won't get any easier as the season goes on, were in free fall, we should of signed players in the winter window, that was more important than changing managers imo.

Theres only one place this team is going and thats to the Championship. We are totally clueless in every aspect on the pitch we dont even look like scoring in football matches let alone winning them. Looking at him on the bench and his body language Keegan hasnt got a fucking clue either, he just doesnt know what to do next he will throw his dummy out and walk away within a month i guarantee it

The sooner this nightmare ends the better was a MASSIVE mistake appointing him again, ashley and mort want shot with shit for coming to that decision

Guest MaetihS

Faye must be pulling his hair out as little as it is having to play alongside the worst excuse of a defender in Taylor. Time and time again, Taylor caused us goals; becoming worse than Bramble.

I'm talking about the posts aimed at Keegan you numpty.

He's shown close to nothing to suggest we'll get out of this situation. Are you one of these people who think because it's Kevin Keegan that he is above criticism?

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

We are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

You reamd my mind...we look really really awful at the moment

Our minds aren't the only thingz being reamd

To be honest we were never gonna win this match but the performance has been encouraging at least. You can't work miracles with shit players especially against Man Utd. I think we will start picking up points when we play more beatable teams and then it's up to Keegan to sort out the midfield especially in the summer.

Keegan needs to stop playing a left midfielder at left back just because he can't choose two out of three wingers.

Nicky Butt is absolutely done as a footballer.

I appreciate that Keegan got 110% out of these players (at least before conceding the second,) but he's going to have to answer for his team selection.

Keegan, please do the honourable thing and just walk away from this club. You've had your time here, and that was many years ago.

Nicky Butt and Alan Smith. Just simply f*** off.

You are a fucking idiot. Keegan inherited the team and players from Sam Allardyce. He did not make any purchase of a player he wants to get the club forward.

Knee-jerk.

As i said weeks ago we could well go down yet i was laughed at and screamed at for it

Anyone denying it still

We're against Man Utd, what the hell do you expect?! We weren't expecting anything out of the game, so lets leave relegation talk off this board until we lose against another team in the relegation battle!

Leave relegation talk??

6 points off with the worse run in and the same goal difference as sunderland

Guest Mcdonald36

I know Keegan likes to play attacking football, but can someone tell him we need good players first and that sometimes you need to dig in and grind a result out.

Guest The Libertine

man utd are a pretty good team everybody. dont forget that.

no excuse for us not even having a shot

its not is it? probably the best team in the world on their day and we arent even winning FFS!!!!

people like you ruin match day threads for the majority.

Erm, I'm not?

didnt mean to quote you

It's just like the second half at Old Trafford. They find it way too easy to find space in the final third. The general lack of pace in our side gets exposed defensively as well as when we're in possession.

We've created a few good situations, but not looked like scoring. No-one from the midfield is arriving in the box with any intent. Smith and Owen aren't quick or sharp enough as a combination.

I'm narked with Zoggy for the opening goal. That was just mental laziness. He's really let the team down there.

Barton really has been shocking. Terrible.

Smith has been non existent

Taylor has been...well, I dont know where he's been?

owen dropping too deep, but I don't blame him; he's our best passer.

Fannying round in our own box and half just invites pressure on us.