Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

1556: "Villa fans signing songs about Eduardo's injury - nice people."

Dan, Emirates, via text on 81111

Spurs and Brum fans are singing "There's only one Martin Taylor". Stupid tbh :thdn:

Guest kingdawson

We need Spurs to score. Come on you useless tits.

JJ and Keane now on but Brum have had the best chance this second half. We shall see.......

I cannot stand Tottenham. Always let you down when you need them to come through for you.

I hope they get knocked out of the UEFA Cup for this. They will certainly pay for this crap.

This is why Tottenham will never amount to anything. They have blatantly just thrown this game away and not bothered to even show up. Awful mentality and pretty arrogant. No pride whatsoever.

Been out on the piss all week after winning one cup and decided nothing else matters this season.

Getting battered 4 - 0 by Birmingham? Disgusting.

Guest kingdawson

The goal machine that is Forsell has been taken off as well as Mcfadden. Zarate and Jermoe to get on the scoresheet now. What an abysmal performance.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Zarate nearly makes it 5

This is why Tottenham will never amount to anything. They have blatantly just thrown this game away and not bothered to even show up. Awful mentality and pretty arrogant. No pride whatsoever.

Been out on the piss all week after winning one cup and decided nothing else matters this season.

Going to win the Uefa cup and get a season double..nailed on.

Honestly, they're safe from relegation and have a massive game coming up during the week. How is this game even relevant to them?

I'd forgive our players for half-assing a meaningless game if they delivered us a trophy and were challenging for another, personally.

Guest kingdawson

OH MY GOD, Zarate just bum raped 5 players with an amazing run. Would have been goal of the season if it went in tbh.