Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

DAVIE WEIR!!! 1-1!!!!

429 Setanta  :thup:

The fact Weir has done so well there shows the gulf in class between the SPL & the Premiership

He was very good for us when he was younger but in his last two seasons was largely poor and clearly over the hill. Then he goes up to Scotland and is one of the main men at the best team in the league.

DAVIE WEIR!!! 1-1!!!!

429 Setanta  :thup:

The fact Weir has done so well there shows the gulf in class between the SPL & the Premiership

He was very good for us when he was younger but in his last two seasons was largely poor and clearly over the hill. Then he goes up to Scotland and is one of the main men at the best team in the league.

He looked decent against Lisbon and Fiorentina, though.

Who's worst then, Cerny or Robinson :lol:

Robinson by a mile. Both will be gone soon anyway.

Both of them on free's KD?

Any idea where they're ending up, any news yet?

Same problem as we'll have with Smith kd, for all you say they'll both be gone, someone has to want to take them.

As much as it might upset brummie, I could see Robinson ending up at Villa though

I know this was last night but I was just thinking this morning about Hansen and Lawrenson passing judgment on Jaidi and how his gamesmanship was impeding on the goalkeeper.

I assume therefore that they thought that Grobbelaar's and Dudek's goal-line gamesmanship, in European/CL final penalty shooutouts, were as equally out of order. Would love to know

Same problem as we'll have with Smith kd, for all you say they'll both be gone, someone has to want to take them.

As much as it might upset brummie, I could see Robinson ending up at Villa though

I think Robinson will end up at Boro with Schwarzer leaving

3-2 to Celtic now btw.

What the fuck is "Operation: Goodison Exercise". Lady on the intercom just read out, "Standby for Operation: Goodison Exercise" and then "Commence: Operation Goodison Exercise".

Now, "All clear, Operation: Goodison Exercise."

According to Football365, it's just a safety drill for the stewards, in case they need to evacuate in an emergency. Not nearly as exciting as I was hoping it would be. ;D

What the fuck is "Operation: Goodison Exercise". Lady on the intercom just read out, "Standby for Operation: Goodison Exercise" and then "Commence: Operation Goodison Exercise".

Now, "All clear, Operation: Goodison Exercise."

According to Football365, it's just a safety drill for the stewards, in case they need to evacuate in an emergency. Not nearly as exciting as I was hoping it would be. ;D

More exciting than the stuff on the pitch from Everton.

Guest kingdawson

As 1878 said, think Robbo will end up at Boro for a decent price. Cernys contracts up so he'll be off too.

People said we were a bad team to look at, and then i watch Everton play and i wonder how they can fight for the nr 4 spot.

1-1

Everton are a high class Bolton, utter dogshit football.

People said we were a bad team to look at, and then i watch Everton play and i wonder how they can fight for the nr 4 spot.

1-1

Got the right man in Big Sam in the studio

1-1

Got the right man in Big Sam in the studio

Everyone else is asleep while Big Sam has a wank over what he classes as champagne football.