Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Arsenal have dropped 11 points in their last 5 games. Shame, I really would have preferred them to win it.

Aye but dont forget that Newcastle are the worst team in history because Man U once closed a 12 point gap on us.

Arsenal have really suffered from losing Eduardo. Adebayor's gone off the boil really badly since he cut his hair and I hope Van Persie's at about 20% fitness because he's looked fucking shit.

Arsenal have really suffered from losing Eduardo. Adebayor's gone off the boil really badly since he cut his hair and I hope Van Persie's at about 20% fitness because he's looked fucking shit.

That is an odd coincidence that Adebayor has gone right off the boil since he had his hair cut  :kasper:

Guest Nufc4Life

Thank fuck Chelsea won!

Got a £5 accumalator going at the moment on, Chelsea, Man Utd, Celtic, Villareal, Barcelona and Lyon to all win!

Just need Lyon to beat PSG later tonight and im £75 up! Watch PSG fuck me over!

Guest maddog2

Aye, Manyoo's title to lose now... shame as Arsenal could've really won it... but I guess they have only themselves to blame... if they had put away Wigan, Birmingham and Boro... they'd still be in the title race despite losing today.

I think Gallas, for all his mouthing off was really poor today. Toure also didn't look too good but Drogba seemed to be targeting Gallas zone which indicates Gallas was the weaker of the two. Adebayor was pathetic today - yeah he was up against John Terry but he barely made any effort to challenge for the headers.. in addition to doing a perfect Shola Ameobi impersonation. Considering he was talking about how he's not going to let Ronaldo score more than him as he's a "midfielder" I think his head has been bloated up far too much for what is good for him, as there's an big gulf in class between Ronaldo and Adebayor.

Meh, Arsenal have a great side... but they either need to go on and win the Champs League now or Arsene needs to buy a couple of established experienced players (and get Flamini to sign on) to go only with a terrific young squad they have.

Guest Nufc4Life

Surely, Arsene has to be under a bit of pressure now?

They've won fuck all for a few seasons now,  last couple they've been nowhere near the title, this year they're gonna fail again, if they dont win the Champions League this season, and then nothing again next season, serious questions are going to have to be asked.

Even when Man U didnt win the title, it was very rare they didnt win a trophy.

They've won fuck all for a few seasons now,  last couple they've been nowhere near the title, this year they're gonna fail again, if they dont win the Champions League this season, and then nothing again next season, serious questions are going to have to be asked.

Be a huge decision for them to part with Arsene but i agree that questions will start getting asked soo enough.

Bollocks. Apples and oranges.

Bollocks. Apples and oranges.

Whilst I do think he's a fantastic manager, obviously, I do find it a little unusual that Wenger is pretty much immune to any criticism in the press. He has somewhat dismantled the team of 'invincibles' and this is the closest they've got to the title since - and I'd happily wager they won't even come top 2.