The way i see it is

Decky

Had a wee think about it all there now and tbh we destroyed Blackburn, we play like that against worst teams ie those below us and we will score, we get one and the rest will follow. Forget about the result today, the performance was there and im sure that will continue and we WILL survive. Believe

This isn't the first time we've played well and got nothing though. For all we know we might play some great football over the nect couple of months but end up not putting enough chances away. At the end of the day, right now I'd much rather we played awful football for 89 minutes and then scored a goal we didn't deserve to get us some points.

Next week could actually be a huge game, we wont win but a good performance, maybe even a goal will give the players huge confidence ahead of Birmingham, i.e. play like we did against Liverpool and we will win.

is there anything we can do as fans to take this into our own hands?

i mean we can't just sit idling by and watch the club go down, or even come close to getting relegated!!

I dont particularly give a rat's ass about our squad of players as individuals or personalities. Having said that, it will be up to them whether we stay up or not. Survival will have to depend on them, and I don't like the status quo.

I'm wondering....is there anything we can do to help the situation?? Can we get 20 or 30 or 40 thousand signatures to ask the club to open training up to the public? Maybe the daily support of fans will get them going! We can sell whoever we have to sell in the summer. But in the meantime, we need to stick by these players as our fate is in their hands!

What else can we do? I really think we should take matters into our own hands, and I believe Newcastle-Online has enough man power and passion to think of something!!! Come on boys and girls....who's with me!

Mods, feel free to start a new thread if anything

A thumping vs Liverpool and I think all the good things will go out of the window

God I'm starting to think St Jame's was laid on an indian burial ground, the luck were getting.

Makes you sick all the dissalowed goals and off side goals we've had against us this season pluss decent penalty shouts turned down! Omen's aint good

is there anything we can do as fans to take this into our own hands?

i mean we can't just sit idling by and watch the club go down, or even come close to getting relegated!!

I dont particularly give a rat's ass about our squad of players as individuals or personalities. Having said that, it will be up to them whether we stay up or not. Survival will have to depend on them, and I don't like the status quo.

I'm wondering....is there anything we can do to help the situation?? Can we get 20 or 30 or 40 thousand signatures to ask the club to open training up to the public? Maybe the daily support of fans will get them going! We can sell whoever we have to sell in the summer. But in the meantime, we need to stick by these players as our fate is in their hands!

What else can we do? I really think we should take matters into our own hands, and I believe Newcastle-Online has enough man power and passion to think of something!!! Come on boys and girls....who's with me!

Mods, feel free to start a new thread if anything

Take over the club with a military coo!

Lock Smith, Butt, Barton in the dungeon ( Barton should feel at home) And do a far better job running the club than the muppets that are there already

Guest Knightrider

God I'm starting to think St Jame's was laid on an indian burial ground, the luck were getting.

People were once hanged at the site of SJP...

Had a wee think about it all there now and tbh we destroyed Blackburn, we play like that against worst teams ie those below us and we will score, we get one and the rest will follow. Forget about the result today, the performance was there and im sure that will continue and we WILL survive. Believe

:clap:

Good man dicky

Good man dicky

Cheers

Guest Milburnthedog

Couldn't agree more. We will beat Fulham, Reading and the mackums. We can beat Brum and get something at West Ham too. Liverpool are struggling, we've beat Chelsea at home recently. Come on lads, stay positive.

Good man dicky

We can only hope something goes in, we scrape a result, and put a couple of wins together.

I live in hope too. Derby and Fulham are down imo. The other place is getting very close now though. Birmingham have hit a bit of form and they are extremely hard to beat so you can take them out of the running also. I just hope Wigan, Reading and mackems continue to be equally shite.

Calmed down a bit now, had a rethink...

Yep, im absolutely pissed off we got beat again, but on the bright side our play has vastly improved since Allardyce went. I'd far rather we were showing signs of getting a result sooner or later, than SA still being here, us still losing, and us still playing shite.

Spot on.

Spot on.

agreed.

its fucking hard to stay positive at the minute though, the most frightening part is our confidence appears lower than all of those around us.

we MUST stop the slide.

the good news is boltons remaining games look even more daunting than ours do

Guest Erich von Manstein
]and tbh we destroyed Blackburn

We got beat 0-1.

We out played them in patches, yes. We 'destroyed' them, definitely fucking not.

We got beat 0-1.

We out played them in patches, yes. We 'destroyed' them, definitely f****** not.

even le tissier the tosspot couldnt believe we didnt win, he claimed we 'destroyed' them.

and it certainly sounded like it to me

agreed.

its f****** hard to stay positive at the minute though, the most frightening part is our confidence appears lower than all of those around us.

we MUST stop the slide.

I don't know where our next win will come from but it will come, I just hope the players look back on today and see how much better we were and on another day would have probably won by a few goals.  If we play the way we did today for the rest of the season then we'll not need to worry about our league position because performances like that bring goals, more often than not.

agreed.

its f****** hard to stay positive at the minute though, the most frightening part is our confidence appears lower than all of those around us.

we MUST stop the slide.

I don't know where our next win will come from but it will come, I just hope the players look back on today and see how much better we were and on another day would have probably won by a few goals.  If we play the way we did today for the rest of the season then we'll not need to worry about our league position because performances like that bring goals, more often than not.

birmingham away will be our next with any luck!!

liverpool next week would be nice like, but im not daft!

i agree, once we win we'll be up and running, it is just such a shame it wasnt today

Guest Erich von Manstein

We got beat 0-1.

We out played them in patches, yes. We 'destroyed' them, definitely f****** not.

even le tissier the tosspot couldnt believe we didnt win, he claimed we 'destroyed' them.

and it certainly sounded like it to me

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Le Tissier reckons.

We got beat 0-1.

I would guess that we had 10 or so shots on target today, we should have pissed it but were unlucky.