Rumours I've heard tonight

Big Geordie

Was speaking to my boss this week - big mates with Ashleys former chief buyer and knows Mike himself.

He's a ManU fan and no reason to make this up, so for what its worth....

The club was bought as MA believes it will be more cost effective over 10-15 years than sponsoring the likes of Blackburn. The aim is to get a 'third party' to replace Northern Rock but if a big enough deal can't be found don't be surprised to see Lonsdale or Sports Direct on the shirts.

Redknapp was never offerred the job, but was the front runner before he pulled out.

Enrique is happy enough for now, but wants more game time between now and the summer.

We approached Deco in Jan for either then or the summer. He has turned us down unless significant names are signed.

Keegan has £100m in the summer if he can spend it.

Guest elbee909
The aim is to get a 'third party' to replace Northern Rock but if a big enough deal can't be found don't be surprised to see Lonsdale or Sports Direct on the shirts.

I put forward that exactly this could happen but remember being roundly pilloried for it.  Now that there's a sodding big 'Sports Direct' logo sitting on the stadium, seems a bit more likely to my mind.

Was speaking to my boss this week - big mates with Ashleys former chief buyer and knows Mike himself.

The club was bought as MA believes it will be more cost effective over 10-15 years than sponsoring the likes of Blackburn. The aim is to get a 'third party' to replace Northern Rock but if a big enough deal can't be found don't be surprised to see Lonsdale or Sports Direct on the shirts.

Redknapp was never offerred the job, but was the front runner before he pulled out.

Enrique is happy enough for now, but wants more game time between now and the summer.

We approached Deco in Jan for either then or the summer. He has turned us down unless significant names are signed.

Thanks for that, Little Geordie.

Thanks for that, Little Geordie.

Just rumours again though. We have to take them with as big a pinch of salt as the negative rumours

thats more like it!

i want more rumours like this!

Well i'll give you a rumour that i've been told ( a source close to Ashley )

As long as keegan keeps us in the Premier League, he will ALWAYS, have as much money as he wants to spend.

As long as keegan keeps us in the Premier League, he will ALWAYS, have as much money as he wants to spend.

You're supposed to deliver the Sunday Sport, not read it.

;D

;D

Don't believe me then....

Kev's back tuesday isn't he, Jamie?

Has he missed the place? :lol:

Think so.

He comes on here when he's at his Dad's sometimes, says the craics shite  :lol:

Yet he'll be back and be on his best behaviour this time. :snod:

Kev's back tuesday isn't he, Jamie?

Has he missed the place? :lol:

Think so.

He comes on here when he's at his Dad's sometimes, says the craics shite  :lol:

Really?