Newcastle win Northumberland Senior Cup. Woohoo!

Skirge

How did Diatta play anyone know?

He was in defence that Bolton 2nd XI scored 2 against, so I am going with poor until told otherwise. Of course he was handicapped with having Damage alongside him.

Pretty harsh to judge him on that basis iyam.

He was in defence that Bolton 2nd XI scored 2 against, so I am going with poor until told otherwise. Of course he was handicapped with having Damage alongside him.

So if we chuck Martins in the reserves for the next game, and he doesn't score a hat-trick, can we write him off aswell?

Pretty harsh to judge him on that basis iyam.

My opinon can/will change once I have read NUFC.com report & The Journal.

My opinion of him right now as I've probably already mentioned is that historically, Beye, Faye and Cacapa have all been preferred to him at other clubs with other managers, so he probably isn't any better than what we've already got.

So if we chuck Martins in the reserves for the next game, and he doesn't score a hat-trick, can we write him off aswell?

If we chuck any player who is classed as regular first team player into the reserve team & they are not recovering from a long term injury, I would say the club is potentially writing them off.

• 2 weeks later...

Ramage and Diatta conceaded 5 goals in 2 games now..

bit unfair to blame those two unless you have seen the goals and they were at fault??

Ramage and Diatta conceaded 5 goals in 2 games now..

bit unfair to blame those two unless you have seen the goals and they were at fault??

They are experienced players playing against young kids they should take some blame.

March 31st -  Toon vs Man Ure

Emre's back for the reserves tonight..

NUFC: Fraser Forster, Peter Ramage, Tamas Kadar, David Edgar, Lamine Diatta, Ben Tozer, James Troisi, Emre, Andy Carroll, Wesley Ngo Baheng, Kazenga LuaLua

Subs: Frank Wiafe Danquah, Ole Soderberg, James Marwood, Callum Morris, Fabio Zamblera

Admission for the 7pm kick-off is via the East Stand (£3 adults, £1.50 concessions) or free on production of season ticket, Junior Magpie or NUFC Members cards.

NUFC: Fraser Forster, Peter Ramage, Tamas Kadar, David Edgar, Lamine Diatta, Ben Tozer, James Troisi, Emre, Andy Carroll, Wesley Ngo Baheng, Kazenga LuaLua

Subs: Frank Wiafe Danquah, Ole Soderberg, James Marwood, Callum Morris, Fabio Zamblera

Admission for the 7pm kick-off is via the East Stand (£3 adults, £1.50 concessions) or free on production of season ticket, Junior Magpie or NUFC Members cards.

How would that team line up? Looks like 5 defenders, 3 attacking midfielders and 2 strikers to me.

How would that team line up? Looks like 5 defenders, 3 attacking midfielders and 2 strikers to me.

Forster

Kadar Ramage Edgar Tozer

Diatta

Troisi          Emre

LuaLua

Carrol      Baheng

Possibly?

Maybe this

-------------------Forster

-------Edgar------Diatta--------Ramage

Kadar-----------------------------------Tozer

-------------------Emre