Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/03/08 - post match reaction from page 21

James

Looks like Mort think this is very funny.

times like this it's all you can do

hope Mort gets pissed on, the way he's run this football club thus far is a fucking joke

Fuck off is it.

Looks like Mort think this is very funny.

times like this it's all you can do

hope Mort gets pissed on, the way he's run this football club thus far is a f****** joke

why, he only sacked one man who he didn't hire yet was the person who got us into this mess.

Guest Shibby

I see another 4-3 classic coming up! =)

C'mon lads!

Chill mate. I'm trying to be optimistic. ;)

4 for Torres, 3 for Gerrard.

Why the f*ck we brought Keegan in I'll never know. Relegation beckons.

starting to look like the ridiculous decision the rest of the country said it was

Be careful what you say though. There's still a lot of people who refuse to believe he's out of his depth. He's still the Messiah apparently...

Smith claiming handball ffs. What an astonishingly embarrassing excuse of a footballer that man is.

what man tbh, bleach blonde twat using fouls to fool everyone into thinking he has male genitalia

I'd truly love to know if Keegan has his hands tied in selecting the squad by "if fit, must play" clauses.  I just can't conceive how some of our squad even get on the bench, let alone the pitch, and I truly wonder whether Keegan doesn't have a choice for some sort of contractual reason.

I'd truly love to know if Keegan has his hands tied in selecting the squad by "if fit, must play" clauses.  I just can't conceive how some of our squad even get on the bench, let alone the pitch, and I truly wonder whether Keegan doesn't have a choice for some sort of contractual reason.

Come on man, I'm as confused about the selections as anyone, but that's just bollocks.