Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/03/08 - post match reaction from page 21

James

Milner better not be out for the next few weeks or we're going to be Derby with black stripes.

what a stupid fucking thing to say, Milner's been a shite as anyone bar Smith this season

Everyone's been shite. Apart from Beye and maybe Harper, I think they've all been terrible.

you know how at the top of the page there's the links to page numbers? And then at the right of those there's a link to the bottom of the page that says "go down"?

I just looked at that and did a double take.

Milner better not be out for the next few weeks or we're going to be Derby with black stripes.

what a stupid fucking thing to say, Milner's been a shite as anyone bar Smith this season

Bollocks !!!!

We're shit and we're sick of it, just a reminder for those who thing Keegan has set the team back.

It was an insane appointment, and it's becoming more and more obvious every bloody week.  I know he didn't set us back, but he's not going to take us on much further, with or without the cash.  A top class manager would need tens of millions to get us back up 'there', Keegan will need hundreds of millions.  Any half decent manager (and let me be clear Keegan USED to be a great manager) would be getting a team to perform to a respectable level.  The old favourite, O'Neill for example.

Don't talk shit.

apparently owen is playing centre midfield

Someone has to, Smith has f****** disappeared. Again.

how can someone dissappear with that hairstyle!

With his head that far up his own arse he just blends in with the crowd.

Guest musika

what a stupid f****** thing to say, Milner's been a s**** as anyone bar Smith this season

You honestly believe that?

A few of the players have said that after big defeats Keegan has come into training as though nothing has happened, try to move on and build confidence and all that.

It worries me that Keegan is not learning from just how rubbish these players are. Confidence is fine, lack of ability is not.

I think its incredible that so many of us seem to have a better idea of what line-ups and formations to pick than our recent managers.

Clearly they're seeing something none of us can see, or theres more to it than that. Ridiculous.

The scary thing is it's possibly the other way around, that we're seeing something that the management is not.

Was just thinking the exact same thing as the original post. It's maddening that week in and week out, we can legitimately say that any of us could pick a better starting lineup than the last three managers. It can't be incompetence, something has to be up.

Guest justin99.

I think its incredible that so many of us seem to have a better idea of what line-ups and formations to pick than our recent managers.

Clearly they're seeing something none of us can see, or theres more to it than that. Ridiculous.

The scary thing is it's possibly the other way around, that we're seeing something that the management is not.

maybe kk writes down the team sheet on the computer and just forgets to save it.

then the old one just gets printed off

what a stupid f****** thing to say, Milner's been a s**** as anyone bar Smith this season

Bollocks !!!!

people need to look at the definition of a winger/wide midfielder, Milner has been fucking awful for 9/10 games he's played

Bollocks !!!!

people need to look at the definition of a winger/wide midfielder, Milner has been fucking awful for 9/10 games he's played

Double bollocks !!

You honestly believe that?

i honestly believe that you need more than a flag on your dining room ceiling to consider yourself an nufc fan

We don't let training performances cloud our judgement because we don't see training. Our managers pick on training performance. We pick the team based on game performance alone.

How the fuck Smith starts ahead of Martins and Carroll I'll never know. When Smith scores 6 goals in 4 reserve games then he can start ahead of Carroll.

How the fuck Duff starts ahead of N'Zogbia I'll also never know. At least N'Zogbia can hit the ball toward the goal with some power!