Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/03/08 - post match reaction from page 21

James

Partly wanting him out in the Summer now to be perfectly honest. I just don't know if he's capable enough of running this club the way it should be. We should have got genuine class in to replace Allardyce, not living off past glories.

right so, Mort has appointed a manager who you think should be sacked come summer

and you dont think his tenure as chairman thus far has been a joke?

If you don't get the results you deserved to be sacked.

At least allardyce got some points! :lol:

SA should not have been sacked till summer anyway.

my point was Mort has been a f****** shocking chairman so far

Why, exactly? Would you rather have the fat one back at the helm? I know I would choose Mort over Fat Fred anyday!

what's your point? doesn't make Mort's decisions thus far any less shocking

Guest elpapi

We actually seem marginally improved in an attacking sense now that Martins is on and Liverpool have settled for three, taking off their best players for a rest, bringing on players that are still better than 75% of the Newcastle team...

:(

FYP

I think its incredible that so many of us seem to have a better idea of what line-ups and formations to pick than our recent managers.

Clearly they're seeing something none of us can see, or theres more to it than that. Ridiculous.

Guest toonlass

Partly wanting him out in the Summer now to be perfectly honest. I just don't know if he's capable enough of running this club the way it should be. We should have got genuine class in to replace Allardyce, not living off past glories.

right so, Mort has appointed a manager who you think should be sacked come summer

and you dont think his tenure as chairman thus far has been a joke?

If you don't get the results you deserved to be sacked.

At least allardyce got some points! :lol:

SA should not have been sacked till summer anyway.

my point was Mort has been a f****** shocking chairman so far

Why, exactly? Would you rather have the fat one back at the helm? I know I would choose Mort over Fat Fred anyday!

what's your point? doesn't make Mort's decisions thus far any less shocking

My point is why do you think Mort is a shocking chairman? I personally prefer our chairman not publicising his ever breath through Anal Oliver and the Ronny Gill. What the hell is your point?

Oba is s**** but at least with his pace & his willingness to shoot he must start.

He's not s***. He would be a real asset to a genuine football team. Probably our only Premiership forward..

Save your self a few posts sunbeam as I think he is shite & your not going to change my mind. As I said his pace & willingness to shoot makes him a player that must start.

Guest justin99.

apparently owen is playing centre midfield

Someone has to, Smith has f****** disappeared. Again.

how can someone dissappear with that hairstyle!

apparently owen is playing centre midfield

Someone has to, Smith has f****** disappeared. Again.

how can someone dissappear with that hairstyle!

Just natural, I think. There's been easily half a dozen matches this season where I've forgetten he's been on the pitch.

I think its incredible that so many of us seem to have a better idea of what line-ups and formations to pick than our recent managers.

Clearly they're seeing something none of us can see, or theres more to it than that. Ridiculous.

The scary thing is it's possibly the other way around, that we're seeing something that the management is not.