If We Go Down, Are You Renewing?

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes.  Probably make an extra effort for away games too (though i go to lots anyway).  Of course i don't want to go down, but if we do i'll enjoy the aspect of going to different places.

(actually just remembered i have already on that 2 year scheme!)

Guest The Libertine

Would prices be lowered? I suppose it's not really possible now that some have already paid.

They would be offered deals if we got promoted. Likewise so would other fans renewing. It is very rare that there is a price drop by clubs relegated.

we'd have to drop them. nobody will pay £40+ to see matches against scunthorpe, blackpool, colchester etc. we rarely sell out now at them prices against good teams.

Would prices be lowered? I suppose it's not really possible now that some have already paid.

They would be offered deals if we got promoted. Likewise so would other fans renewing. It is very rare that there is a price drop by clubs relegated.

we'd have to drop them. nobody will pay £40+ to see matches against scunthorpe, blackpool, colchester etc. we rarely sell out now at them prices against good teams.

We're on about season tickets though.

Guest The Libertine

i know. its a similar price per game when you work it out.

Not really.

Charlton did slight reduction but the best offer was:

If the club is relegated to the Championship this season but is promoted back to the Premiership in the 2007/08 campaign, any supporter who purchases a season ticket on or before April 30th, 2007 will receive a free Premiership season ticket for the same seat for the 2008/09 season

Guest The Libertine

Not really.

good reply.

waste of time.

Not really.

good reply.

waste of time.

My season ticket cost £482. Nowhere near the £760+ you mentioned at £40+ per game.

Guest The Libertine

Not really.

good reply.

waste of time.

My season ticket cost £482. Nowhere near the £760+ you mentioned at £40+ per game.

thats not the highest price available.

Guest The Libertine

What is? Ignoring the Bar 1892 and that.

not sure, but there's some very high prices.

you're paying £25 ish now per match. do you spend about £15 getting to the match, buying a programme, drinks, food etc? it all adds up.

not sure, but there's some very high prices.

you're paying £25 ish now per match. do you spend about £15 getting to the match, buying a programme, drinks, food etc? it all adds up.

Spend more than that. If you were including all that I apologise, I assumed you just meant ticket prices.

I wasn't going to renew anyway, since working commitments mean that I only get to 5 or 6 games per season anyway and therefore it would be difficult to justify the expense. But relegation would actually probably INCREASE the likelihood of renewing, should prices fall.

Feel ashamed to say this, but I'd have to have a serious think about it. I have other things in life that need paying for.

I'm sure someone will say I'm less of a fan for this, but f*** it. I'm not lying about it.

Never asked you this dave but why do you support newcastle when you live in leeds?

I think the highest priced seats are actually in the directors box, I'm sure its something like £200 per game.

I think I would but it would depend on the people I sit with renewing too. Don't really fancy going on me Todd.

Not sure.  I have £500 stowed away at the minute, towards my renewal.  Allegedly my ticket will be going up from the 580ish notes that I have paid for the past two years up to 650, due to the new zonal charges in the ground from next year.  Not sure whether I'd want to pay that to watch this shower of bastards if we do get divine intervention and manage to stay up, never mind to watch championship football.  Cannot say the prices will be lowered either, as people have already part paid already.

Feel ashamed to say this, but I'd have to have a serious think about it. I have other things in life that need paying for.

I'm sure someone will say I'm less of a fan for this, but f*** it. I'm not lying about it.

Never asked you this dave but why do you support newcastle when you live in leeds?

I've explained plenty of times. Influence of my mum, and no she's not a Geordie either.

Contractual requirement of being an admin on the forum unfortunately.