How long does Keegan get...

Guest BooBoo

For ages NE5 you've been telling us that we can't call Shepherd s*** after ten years of debatable decisions, and here you are calling Mort s*** after less than a year in charge, and before the season is even concluded.

You honestly don't see the issue there do you?

:clap:

My point exactly.

Using that, he has absolutely no argument whatsoever.

NE5 is correct about one thing; we had some great days and relative success with the old board for which we should all be grateful. Let's not be shy in giving the old Chairman every respect which he deserved and earned. Sir John Hall I applaud you  :clap:

Also helped get rid of that fat mong Shepherd :clap:

For ages NE5 you've been telling us that we can't call Shepherd s*** after ten years of debatable decisions, and here you are calling Mort s*** after less than a year in charge, and before the season is even concluded.

You honestly don't see the issue there do you?

Shepherd's first full season as chairman seen us fall from 2nd in the league down to 13th.

I wonder what NE5's opinion was of that? Was he critical of him back then?

NE5 is correct about one thing; we had some great days and relative success with the old board for which we should all be grateful. Let's not be shy in giving the old Chairman every respect which he deserved and earned. Sir John Hall I applaud you  :clap:

I didn't realise a football chairman plays such a part in the football team  mackems.gif

He must have had some blinders playing for the manager that was chosen by Hall Jnr, Shepherd and Fletcher

I didn't realise a football chairman plays such a part in the football team  mackems.gif

He must have had some blinders playing for the manager that was chosen by Hall Jnr, Shepherd and Fletcher

http://amix.dk/uploads/big_fish.jpg

Holes appearing all over the argument now, try not to bite too much  >:D

Holes appearing all over the argument now, try not to bite too much   >:D

A fact that Tron or certain others have - again - refrained from responding to, because they know it is correct I suspect

Holes appearing all over the argument now, try not to bite too much  >:D

A fact that Tron or certain others have - again - refrained from responding to, because they know it is correct I suspect

Poor response

Holes appearing all over the argument now, try not to bite too much   >:D

Poor response

not meant to be anything other than factual though

• 4 weeks later...

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental fuck up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and FUCK OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of shit

What a fucking piece of shit you are.

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental f*** up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and f*** OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of s***

What a f****** piece of s*** you are.

Ha ha, how foolish are those comments now. 

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental fuck up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and FUCK OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of shit

What a fucking piece of shit you are.

Here here

The man is a total clown and way out of his depth. when we get relegated it will al be down to him, not big sam because guaranteed we would have picked up more points under him than Keegan in the last 10 games.It was an utter joke appointing him in the first place and a monumental f*** up waiting to happen. all of us who forecast this when he was appointed it is all coming to fruition. The first time he was here it was his tactical ineptness which cost us winning the league now its his total ineptness and unawareness which will eventually relegate us

Keegan do the honorable thing and f*** OFF back to your circus you totally clueless piece of s***

First time I've read them.. my mouth is doing its own impression of the Tyne tunnel.

Without naming any names, some people must be realising just how good Keegan is, and wishing they had held their clueless, impatient, petty little tongues. We know who you are.

Onwards and upwards!

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/410/emotbravoqp9.gif

Seems Keefaz agreed with him too.  :doh:

First time I've read them.. my mouth is doing its own impression of the Tyne tunnel.

I've been told to get off my high horse because of my sustained support of Keegan in another thread, and not to go on a witch hunt to name and shame arseholes like "geordiedean" who have no idea about this football club.

Well done for outing the twat!

I'm surprised by some of comments of a few on here, the OP's post is an absolute disgrace even without the benefit of hindsight show an incredible lack of understanding of the problems KK faced and loyality to the person most responsible for the stature of the club today.

There are a few people who must be reading what they posted and wished that they could erase it. Some making damn clear that they never wanted KK and others quoting, others bleating about how poorly he was doing despite having the best aquad in the bottom half of the table. It was 8 bloody games !!! Most of which were against damn good sides.

For my part, I never wanted the axe to fall, that doesn't mean I didn't loose faith, because I would be lying if I said I didn't have any doubts. I thought the timing of SA's sacking could cost us our PL status but I never put the predicament we were in down to KK. I also thought that not buying during the transfer window was a grave error but that's proved to be a masterstroke, by not buying KK has shown his faith in the squad and we have paid over the odds for average players that the January window tends to throw up.

I got banned from these boards (ok, it was only for a week), for taking issue with a 'Keegan Out' thread by some plonker called Turdball2000. 

It's actually quite sad to read some of the brain-dead comments on this thread.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Oh dear oh dear  :eek: 

Get yer coat sunshine

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/410/emotbravoqp9.gif

Seems Keefaz agreed with him too. :doh:

Of course I did. http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/410/emotbravoqp9.gif