Guest sicko2ndbest

I'd go with

Harper

Beye   Cacapa\Taylor  Diatta     Enrique

Duff                Faye                Zoggy

Martins              Owen

Lardarse      

Solid as we've ever had this season.

Duff and Zoggy have more pace than Geremi and Barton. Infact Zoggy has more pace than both of them put together.

Can't understand how KK is not playing something like that.

Would be happy with that except we need someone at the back to try and cope with the threat of McBride in the air

Faye to drop back into a back 5 when we loose possesion?

Aye that could work we would be very good going forward

Just like the preformance against Blackburn changed the way we approached the Liverpool game?

This team has been way too hit and miss this year for me to trust their ability to turn the corner off one good preformance.

We lost to Blackburn so got no confidence from the game, we'll win on Saturday because Fulham are worse than we are, we're playing at home and we've got the confidence of our 2nd half and the point we picked up.

Definitely, Fulham is must-win game, there is no other possibility. The same with Reading and Sunderland - we must take the points from these games

Harper

Beye      Taylor       Faye      Enrique

Geremi      Butt       N'Zogbia

Martins

Owen          Viduka

4-3-1-2.

No need to change the defence, it's looking as solid as it can, and no surprise that it's happened after it's been left the same for 3 games in a row.

N'Zogbia in for Barton, and Martins to start just behind the front 2.

I like this set up too.  I'd bring Carroll in for Viduka when he's gassed and Milner (if available) for Geremi around the same time.  We win 3-1.  Martins, Viduka and Zogs score for us and Bullard scores for Fulham.

Nervous for this one Fulham will be boosted by their weekend result and a good start for them will mean our confidence will go

there last away league win was against us and we havent beaten them at home for a while

this will not be as easy as some poeple think and if we play like we did in the first half agianst Birmingham we will get beat however i reckon we can still knick this one if we play the right team

2-1 MArtins with both

Biggest game of the season so far, people may think it will be a walk over, but i think fulham will be up for this and may cause a shock by playing well after a good point away to blackburn then 3 at home to everton. i still think we will win it though, a scrappy 2-1 win.

Martins and Owen to score, McBride to score for them

Team i would love to see Keegan play after the performance at Birmingham :

Harper

Beye Faye Taylor Enrique

Butt

Geremi    N'Zogbia

Owen  Viduka    Martins

owen and martins keep coming inside alot more down the middle to pick up the flick on's off viduka.

Biggest game of the season so far, people may think it will be a walk over, but i think fulham will be up for this and may cause a shock by playing well after a good point away to blackburn then 3 at home to everton. i still think we will win it though, a scrappy 2-1 win.

Harper

Beye Faye Taylor Enrique

Butt

Geremi    N'Zogbia

Owen  Viduka    Martins

owen and martins keep coming inside alot more down the middle to pick up the flick on's off viduka.

If we're going 4-3-3 then that's the team I'd pick. I would prefer 4-4-2 with Zog on the left, but if we can play like we did 2nd half yesterday, I don't mind 4-3-3 either. Especially as Fulham will sit back and defend for dear life.

When will Emre be back? ..............If ever!

He's two weeks away from training according to KK, so basically he might as well pack his bags.

When did he say that because I seem to remember him saying he would be fit for the Fulham game.

Guest float one in

Harper

Beye Faye Taylor Enrique

Butt

Geremi    N'Zogbia

Owen  Viduka    Martins

If we're going 4-3-3 then that's the team I'd pick. I would prefer 4-4-2 with Zog on the left, but if we can play like we did 2nd half yesterday, I don't mind 4-3-3 either. Especially as Fulham will sit back and defend for dear life.

Aye, that'd probably be it for me as well. Zogs will surely give us a lot more than Barton in there.

Let's hope that's what KK puts out, and that, with those 4 attackers, we really gan for it from the off. Fulham might be mounting a survival bid but they're still rubbish.

When will Emre be back? ..............If ever!

He's two weeks away from training according to KK, so basically he might as well pack his bags.

When did he say that because I seem to remember him saying he would be fit for the Fulham game.

It's in today's Chronicle in the story about Shay Given jetting to America.

I'm kinda hoping Viduka suffers a setback in training, nothing major just enough to keep him out of Saturdays game, just to see if Keegan will stick with the 4-3-3 and play Carroll.

I wonder if he would have gone 4-3-3 if Milner had been fit for Brum..

I'm kinda hoping Viduka suffers a setback in training, nothing major just enough to keep him out of Saturdays game, just to see if Keegan will stick with the 4-3-3 and play Carroll.

Carroll ahead of Viduka? what the fuck is wrong with people on this board

Guest icemanblue

Carroll ahead of Viduka? what the fuck is wrong with people on this board

Fuck knows, pal.  Viduka's touch and general link-up play was brilliant last night, so, throw in a youngster instead? Lunacy.

Viduka's control was excellent but he kept turning into defenders as if he was ram man trying to force his way through only to keep losing possession.

He's also less mobile than Shearer was when he retired.

Harper

Beye Faye Taylor Enrique

Butt

Geremi     N'Zogbia

Owen   Viduka    Martins

I'd be happy with that

Guest JamesD

Viduka's control was excellent but he kept turning into defenders as if he was ram man trying to force his way through only to keep losing possession.

He's also less mobile than Shearer was when he retired.

He lost possession so many times tonight by doing stupid things like turning into the defender or faking a pass then cutting it back only to find out that the first option was the best. I'd really like to see us go back to 4-4-2 with Martins and Owen up front with Duff and N'zogbia on the wings.

Harper

Beye Taylor Faye Enrique

Martins Barton Butt N'Zogbia

Viduka Owen

I can see KK leaving the team the same, except possibly Zoggy coming in for either Martins, Geremi or Barton.