FTM

Benwell Lad

Not sure if the macums still give loads of free tickets to school kids etc in an attempt to fill their ground but they have come up with a new scheme which sinks even lower than their previous attempts.

Apparently they are now making nuisance phone calls in a desperate attempt to flog seats.

As if it wasn't bad enough being disturbed by someone trying to flog you double glazing or a new kitchen you don't need, now they have a recorded message from Saint Nail Quin ( he of "magic carpet" fame ) pestering you just as you settle down to watch East Enders.

How can a club sink so low ?

Guest Jawesome

No idea, they're just trying to fill the place aren't they? We would do the same if SJP was half empty.

No, we wouldn't.

Guest toonlass

My 9 year old daughter got a letter today from the Junior Magpies trying to flog her a day trip to the Everton game for £99 quid. Why the heck I should want to pay that much when the tickets and bus travel would cost no more than £70 for us both(going off previous away travels) is beyond me.

My 9 year old daughter got a letter today from the Junior Magpies trying to flog her a day trip to the Everton game for £99 quid. Why the heck I should want to pay that much when the tickets and bus travel would cost no more than £70 for us both(going off previous away travels) is beyond me.

Unlike you, they don't force her to sing for the full 90 mins  O0

Not sure if the macums still give loads of free tickets to school kids etc in an attempt to fill their ground but they have come up with a new scheme which sinks even lower than their previous attempts.

Apparently they are now making nuisance phone calls in a desperate attempt to flog seats.

As if it wasn't bad enough being disturbed by someone trying to flog you double glazing or a new kitchen you don't need, now they have a recorded message from Saint Nail Quin ( he of "magic carpet" fame ) pestering you just as you settle down to watch East Enders.

How can a club sink so low ?

Did you buy any?

Guest Geordiesned

Why FTM as the title? Did you mean to put SMB but the 2 muddled up? :lol:

Free Ticket Mackems.

Ah right.

Don't suppose any recordings exist of that God awful "Get your season tickets now, get your season tickets now!" advert they did a few years back?

Guest toonlass

Unlike you, they don't force her to sing for the full 90 mins  O0

Force is such a negative word,  :laugh: