Is N'Zogbia's exit inevitable? (Maybe not - Page 24!)

TRon

He's done f*** all for two years except pocket his pay and doesn't deserve any sympathy. Sell the t*** and put the money toward  somebody who wants to play for us. 

Blimey.. What's he done to you? Bummed your girlfriend?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

He has got a point though, we only want people who give a shit.

He's done f*** all for two years except pocket his pay and doesn't deserve any sympathy. Sell the t*** and put the money toward  somebody who wants to play for us. 

He has got a point though, we only want people who give a s***.

So did Zog not give a shit when he was practically our only goal threath in the early stages of the season? Did he not give a shit when he was playing out of position and got slaughtered by the press and fans for making occasional defensive errors even though he's a winger?

So did Zog not give a s*** when he was practically our only goal threath in the early stages of the season? Did he not give a s*** when he was playing out of position and got slaughtered by the press and fans for making occasional defensive errors even though he's a winger?

Does he look like he gives a shit now, something is wrong otherwise he would be playing week in week out. I am not questioning his commitment in the past, more his commitment now.

So did Zog not give a s*** when he was practically our only goal threath in the early stages of the season? Did he not give a s*** when he was playing out of position and got slaughtered by the press and fans for making occasional defensive errors even though he's a winger?

Does he look like he gives a s*** now, something is wrong otherwise he would be playing week in week out. I am not questioning his commitment in the past, more his commitment now.

Rubbish.. Reason?

Kevin Keegan:

“I think that Charles has shown the desired reaction following our chat a few weeks ago, even though he had to wait to come in,”

“To be fair to Charles N’Zogbia, he has trained fantastically well and he has had to wait for his opportunity to get back into the team because there’s no way I was going to put players in when the players who were in possession were doing so well. It’s a different thing now with Everton because there’s no Mark Viduka or Joey Barton because of his bail conditions so there are opportunities and I will take one or two young players with us.”

Really, what are all you lot basing your opinions on that he isn't motivated? From what Keegan is saying he's being more professional than could be expected from a youngster who has been played out of position or benched for less effective players frequently (Smith in midfield ffs) this past season.. Keep telling each other he's been shit and unmotivated and ruin another young promising player at our club all you want though..

For what it's worth, I think Zog's far less of a twat than people think, he's had a lot to deal with the past few years.

If he wants to leave, then fair play and good luck to him. He's still one of my favourite players for his ability on the park above all else.

Fast, exciting, dynamic player with a bit of flair about him, it will be sad to see him go.

Sniffer doesn't really count, either.

Do I count?

Entitled to our opinions tbh :)

Allright then, of course you're entitled to an opinion. I'm just curious about what you're basing your opinion on? It certainly can't be what Zog or Keegan have come out with recently?

I would have thought Modric signing for Spurs would mean the end of their interest in N'Zogbia, as both are left-sided players. That's his preferred option down the pan. Having just signed a new contract this season, I think it will need decent money for us to release him as well. £4m that has been mentioned would do...as a deposit.

For what it's worth, I think Zog's far less of a twat than people think, he's had a lot to deal with the past few years.

If he wants to leave, then fair play and good luck to him. He's still one of my favourite players for his ability on the park above all else.

Fast, exciting, dynamic player with a bit of flair about him, it will be sad to see him go.

Ditto. I had high hopes for Keegan sorting him out tbh. Not to say Keegan's failed as such, but a player like N'Zogbia should have been delighted by his appointment. Attacking manager with a keen eye for talent and flair, someone who loves an exciting player. They should have been a perfect match; unfortunately it seems he's already made his mind up to leave. It'll kill me to see him tearing up defences for someone else.

Do I count?

Allright then, of course you're entitled to an opinion. I'm just curious about what you're basing your opinion on? It certainly can't be what Zog or Keegan have come out with recently?

Keegan isn't Souness, he's not going to come out and put down one of our players in public.

Do I count?

Keegan isn't Souness, he's not going to come out and put down one of our players in public.

I see what you're saying, but what are you implying? That Zog has been shit in training and doesn't deserve to wear the black and white shirt ever again as far as Keegan is concerned.. Geez, and here I was thinking Keegan was a straigth and honest manager..

Do I count?

I see what you're saying, but what are you implying? That Zog has been shit in training and doesn't deserve to wear the black and white shirt ever again as far as Keegan is concerned.. Geez, and here I was thinking Keegan was a straigth and honest manager..

Then you obviously don't see what I'm saying.

Do I count?

I see what you're saying, but what are you implying? That Zog has been s*** in training and doesn't deserve to wear the black and white shirt ever again as far as Keegan is concerned.. Geez, and here I was thinking Keegan was a straigth and honest manager..

This is what I see that you're saying:

Is there some hidden message?

Do I count?

I see what you're saying, but what are you implying? That Zog has been s*** in training and doesn't deserve to wear the black and white shirt ever again as far as Keegan is concerned.. Geez, and here I was thinking Keegan was a straigth and honest manager..

I'm saying Keegan's comments should be taken with a pinch of salt because he talks up all of the squad, it was only the other week he was praising Stephen Carr yet where is he now? Up the road without being offered a contract, it's typical Keegan and the man management he uses.

So I'm not saying N'Zogbia's lazy or anything, I'm saying don't read too much into Keegan's comments because he wouldn't come out and tell you if N'Zogbia wasn't pulling his weight anyway.

Do I count?

I'm saying Keegan's comments should be taken with a pinch of salt because he talks up all of the squad, it was only the other week he was praising Stephen Carr yet where is he now? Up the road without being offered a contract, it's typical Keegan and the man management he uses.

So I'm not saying N'Zogbia's lazy or anything, I'm saying don't read too much into Keegan's comments because he wouldn't come out and tell you if N'Zogbia wasn't pulling his weight anyway.

Fair enough! I still fail to see how (other) people have seemingly formed an opinion that Zog has been shit for us in the past two seasons (he hasn't) and that he ins't motivated to be here (no direct quotes whatsoever to support this, and direct quotes from Keegan and Zog himself as recent as his last contract renewal not even half a year ago..)

Is there any chance at all that he could still be here next season ?

He seemed to want his shirt when he came on on Monday, and did quite well. The fans gave him a good reception too.

I really hope he stays, picks his lip up, knuckles down and commits his future to the club that brought him to England

Is there any chance at all that he could still be here next season ?

He seemed to want his shirt when he came on on Monday, and did quite well. The fans gave him a good reception too.

I really hope he stays, and picks his lip up, and knuckles down and commits his future to the club that brought him to England

:nods:

I wonder if Keegan giving him that run-out was meant to be a thinly-veiled message to him.