Graeme Souness

Guest Geordiesned

He's there blaming the fighting incident on the club. 'Typical of that club'

He's a cock. it didn't work here for him and he's immensely bitter about it. The timing of this should be of no surprise either - when were in the s***, it a way so it looks as if he's proving his point. Not a squeak out of any of them when we were doing well.

:lol:

FWIW, I met him after he was sacked while he was on holiday and he was a real nice bloke. He was apologetic about the way things turned out and really didn't like FS at all. He praised the supporters multiple times in the conversation and his family were extremely polite people.

As much as I hate the fucker, I do think he might actually have a point. I think we newcastle fans as a whole are far too impatient. Maybe it's just because most of my communication with other fans are on this forum.

Guest neesy111

As much as I hate the fucker, I do think he might actually have a point. I think we newcastle fans as a whole are far too impatient. Maybe it's just because most of my communication with other fans are on this forum.

This is another misconception.  Newcastle fans know when a manager isn't up to it, our problem is with appointing crap managers and not being impatient.

Guest diddimz

As much as I hate the f***er, I do think he might actually have a point. I think we newcastle fans as a whole are far too impatient. Maybe it's just because most of my communication with other fans are on this forum.

This is another misconception.  Newcastle fans know when a manager isn't up to it, our problem is with appointing crap managers and not being impatient.

This pretty much it, we constantly get accused of turning on managers to easily, but i can't think of many supporters that would have taken going from 5th to relegation scrap in a season without turning their attention to the manager, and with a track record of kinnear, allardyce, souness, and now pardew, its not the greatest list of managers a club could have.

Impatient. :lol:

This cunt inherited a team that'd just finished 4th, 3rd and 5th, spend £55m plus on it and was sacked 18 months down the road with us in 16th. Thank Christ for whatever impatience helped get rid of the negligent prick.

Replacing Sir Bobby with that cock-snogger was one of the worst decisions i've seen since the birth of the Premier League.

Had absolutely no idea what he was doing and was woefully out of his depth but his massive ego won't allow him to believe it.

Leave him in the studio to talk shit with the rest of the washed-up never-has-beens

Guest neesy111

Souness does actually talk a good game, shame he's incapable of delivering a single iota of what he says.

Part of his joke of a coaching setup has just been sacked from his job.  Dean Saunders, who was hired to coach Alan Shearer and Michael Owen to score goals, has been sacked by Wolves for getting them relegated.

Oh, like his pals in the Kop were fantastic with Roy Hodgson.

F**k off were they. And they were moaning at Rodgers until about 6/7 games ago.

This is a results business. Ours have been fairly sh**e for years with a few decent patches.

For the 3rd or 4th best supported team in the country we deserve more.

• 4 weeks later...

The stupid deluded tosser is at it again!

Erm, you were on the verge of getting sacked at Blackburn!

Prick!

£50 million spunked to take a team that finished 5th into a relegation battle!

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10458455._/

I wish he'd stayed at Blackburn too. He's the reason we started our slide towards relegation.

Yep - totally correct there mate!

The stupid deluded tosser is at it again!

Erm, you were on the verge of getting sacked at Blackburn!

Prick!

£50 million spunked to take a team that finished 5th into a relegation battle!

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10458455._/

:lol: Unreal, isn't it? While any decision made by the people running this club never seems to run completely smoothly, it astounds me how no manager will accept their failings.

I'm waiting for Roeder to come out and inform us that he'd have made us a fixture in the European spots if given more time.