Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 4 Newcastle - 30/03/08 - post match reaction from page 25

James

Guest kinaldo

Given the change of mood here over the last 3 games, I felt compelled to capture the feeling on video. Mostly at the expense of Spurs. God how I love beating Spurs!!!

I would post the link but I don't think I'm allowed, so I'll take a chance by posting my profile link instead.

http://www.youtube.com/user/k1naldo

Edit: didn't last long on youtube  :dave:

Given the change of mood here over the last 3 games, I felt compelled to capture the feeling on video. Mostly at the expense of Spurs. God how I love beating Spurs!!!

I would post the link but I don't think I'm allowed, so I'll take a chance by posting my profile link instead.

I'm lost for words at that "Toon Can Have a Party" video.

Guest Phil K

I just can't believe how fickle people are. As Baggio said in the other thread; lose to Reading and people will mention relegation again.

FICKLE FFS ? ? ?

How many points came from the dozen games prior to the Birmingham game matey ? ? ? ?

Fickle ? Jesus effing christ.....

If they lose to Reading there would be a VALID complaint that it was just a seizure, the Spurs game.

You seem to have missed the past third of a season, chum.

I just can't believe how fickle people are. As Baggio said in the other thread; lose to Reading and people will mention relegation again.

FICKLE FFS ? ? ?

How many points came from the dozen games prior to the Birmingham game matey ? ? ? ?

If they lose to Reading there would be a VALID complaint that it was just a seizure, the Spurs game.

Don't you think it's fickle that after 2 or 3 good games, people are now saying "we're going to take off again"?

FICKLE FFS ? ? ?

Also add that a defeat would still see us in a scrap as reading would go above us and the teams below are playing each other so victories would tighten up.

FICKLE FFS ? ? ?

Also add that a defeat would still see us in a scrap as reading would go above us and the teams below are playing each other so victories would tighten up.

Which is exactly the point I'm making. That's obviously passed over a couple of you.

Whats being over looked is how in a couple of games you can see what a group of players are really capable of. Seeing what Keegan has done so far, in terms of galvanising the club and getting the players playing attacking football has shown light to us all.

I don't think anyones trying to suggest that we are going to be league contenders next season. Just that with 3 or 4 quality additions we can push for the UEFA cup next season. It's not so much fickle but euphoria at how the situation has turned around in the last few games. What was a negative situation has most definately turned into a positive and people are making the most of it.

Whats being over looked is how in a couple of games you can see what a group of players are really capable of. Seeing what Keegan has done so far, in terms of galvanising the club and getting the players playing attacking football has shown light to us all.

I don't think anyones trying to suggest that we are going to be league contenders next season. Just that with 3 or 4 quality additions we can push for the UEFA cup next season. It's not so much fickle but euphoria at how the situation has turned around in the last few games. What was a negative situation has most definately turned into a positive and people are making the most of it.

Spot on Rod

:thup:

Not to mention we all have two eyes and can see us playing a far more effective and enjoyable brand of football.

Guest kinaldo

I'm lost for words at that "Toon Can Have a Party" video.

Haha, gracias!

The video is surprisingly available again for those who love the Toon and revel in whipping them fucking Yids.

Terrible defending for their goal :)

In what way? Malbranque had too much time and space on the ball, but then he put in a brilliant cross and Bent's finish was outstanding.

In what way? Malbranque had too much time and space on the ball, but then he put in a brilliant cross and Bent's finish was outstanding.

In the way that the full back should have closed the cross down.

No fault of Faye's though - Bent's header was superb.

Taken from the Observer:-

Dave Mason

Observer reader

Don't we have sweet days at the Lane now ? And after Keegan's recent remarks about southerners, it would be even

sweeter to wipe the floor with the Geordie nation today. Given the relative trophy count, sounds more like

subordi-nation to me. But we mustn't be so charitable towards out bare beer-bellied friends- the six points

we gave them last season kept thenm up and we've already donated three this time. If the game's dull we can always

count the empty seats at their end- these 'committed fans' naver take the full allocation, you see.

Due a big game. Jermaine Jenas. Should recall the jeers at his missed open goal at St. James' two years ago for

motivation

Your boys took one hell of a beating... you Cockney C**T... 12 points and counting :celb:

I was refering to the 7-1 game.......Kinaldo put up the link a post or 2 earlier.

• 10 months later...

The little shimmy by Oba to put mackem Tainio on his arse - I could watch that on a loop all night long.

I could watch the entire second half over and over again. In fact I might just fire up NUFCTV and do just that for a few minutes.