Reading (H) Pre-Match thread

ShearMagic

Come on lads  :celb:

If we put in a performance and get a result today I'm going to start believing Kev's cracked it.

Same here, the signs have been great these last few weeks but today's result will be a big indication of whether we have really made a leap or just a step forward.

A 0-0 would be really unsatisfying.

I'd be disappointed with a 0-0, but that's the way it goes sometimes. If we play well and don't lose, I'll be happy as it would be another decent performance, which is money in the bank, confidence-wise.

As long as we have a real crack at them and seem up for it, I won't complain too much with a draw.

I do think we'll win with a bit of a spring in our step though, 3-1.

Guest Hellhammer

Should be a victory today, im guessing 3-1, but we an early goal, if not it might end up same as with Bolton.

Guest mobiius

today will be a big game for both sides but i expect us to get 2 or 3 more than them tbh.As some one pointed out before Reading are not a team to sit back and go for the draw. We have scored 20 goals at home this season and conceded 24, Reading on the other hand have scored 18 away from home but they have leaked 36  it feels very much like it will be an open game but with our new found confidence i think we will be too much for them. i will go for 3-1 to us.

Guest mobiius

can you imagine the hysteria if we absolutely hammer them about 7-0

yeah the N O T W will give Reading maximum dreamteam points for effort and start a national campaign for goal line technology because reading were robbed of a goal early in the match that could of changed the outcome. Sandy Bay on Sky sports will have a field day showing the gaps in Readings defense he will briefly mention the goals but just as an aside. The BBC will all be red faced and stuck for words. No doubt the Sun will front page a story as it did last week of "TOON legend" Gazza jumping the metro. The only people that will be happy will be us as there is far to many people that have put time and effort into making us the country's laughing stock. But yeah the Hysteria will be massive.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Taylor is out with food poisoning.

Dodgy ruby from the bombay tandoori last night.

Cacapa is out as well

Is Roz back?

If not then it is probably going to be, no i can't, Ca........, i can't, Car............, no please somebody stop me, Carr, aghhhhhhhhh.

Former Spurs fullback...................Beye.................Faye..........................Jose

Cacapa is out as well

Is Roz back?

If not then it is probably going to be, no i can't, Ca........, i can't, Car............, no please somebody stop me, Carr, aghhhhhhhhh.

Former Spurs fullback...................Beye.................Faye..........................Jose

Carr isn't fit.

Cacapa is out as well

Is Roz back?

Beye    Diatta      Faye    Enrique  is probably going to be the back 4 imo.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Cacapa is out as well

Is Roz back?

Carr isn't fit.

He was pictured on the training pictures yesterday

Mybe Ramage then

Guest sicko2ndbest

Cacapa is out as well

Is Roz back?

Beye    Diatta      Faye    Enrique  is probably going to be the back 4 imo.

Forgot about Diatta. Good game for his debut with us on a role and Reading not being the strongest PL team

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Up nice and early for this one and I can't wait for it!  O0

LET'S GO YOU MAGS!  :laugh2:

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Hopefully Edgar gets to start. I think he'll really impress alongside Faye.

Absolutely.  Carr should never again be chosen over Edgar. 

...Unless it's to meet the firing squad.