Joey Barton gets six months in jail - See page 4

morgs
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pffft, Prison Break is for fags.

That's rich coming from someone who pm'd me looking for a torrent for WWE's Royal Rumble...

;)

Richer coming from the guy who sent one back instantly. :razz:

Guest alijmitchell

How many people on here seriously didn't see this coming? Are you wanting him sacked because he's been arrested and acted like a tit, or because he's been sentenced?

I'm a criminal paralegal in a solicitors in Cardiff. For all those wondering about the length of JB's sentence, it wasn't overly harsh at all. If was par for the course really; if anything perhaps slightly lenient.

pffft...show off!

Pffft, Prison Break is for fags.

That's rich coming from someone who pm'd me looking for a torrent for WWE's Royal Rumble...

;)

Richer coming from the guy who sent one back instantly. :razz:

I don't remember that bit........ :eek:

Guest alijmitchell

Has Pennant settled down since he was inside? Just wondering whether it worked for him.

Not with a book, no.

Guest michaelfoster

throw away the key, surely there is a clause in his contract where we can terminate his contract should he go to prison or at least we wont be paying him surely.

Guest Reservoir Mags

Well someone had to do it and I was prerparing some ad drafts anyway ......

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/IUsher/BARTONMEANMACHINE.jpg

Guest alex

I think the club should stick by him in all honesty. For not entirely philanthropic reason.

Only agree to some extent.

Another missed pre season though could mean he isn't anywhere near his best until March once again. Assuming we now have to sign someone to make up for this, we'd hope to sign better players, therefore legitimately cancelling Barton's contract to cut the wage bill on a player no-one will want and can't get into our team.

Surely you either agree or disagree.

Fuck's sake. Sack him. If his performances had been better over the course of this season, a lot better, there'd be more of a case to stick by him. He's been doing well the last few games, but what's he done to really merit the club pulling the stops out for him? He nicked £300k out of us before he even came, don't forget.

Fuck him.

He shouldn't be sacked because it's bad buiness sense. Those who want him gone should be saying "wait until he gets out and then sell him"

Oh aye. Teams are going to be queueing up aren't they.

Well someone had to do it and I was prerparing some ad drafts anyway ......

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/IUsher/BARTONMEANMACHINE.jpg

:lol:

we should get more photoshops on this board.  A love supreme do loads for the mackems, and I must admit, some of them are very good.

With regards to it all, can we suspend his pay while he's locked up?  Or are we still paying him?  If we can suspend it, by all means stick by him.  If we're still coughing up while he's inside, then I think we should perhaps consider sacking him.

He's a very average footballer, who we payed over the odds for. He's also an avbsolute scumbag, and a bit of a cunt, if we're honest.

I hope some smacked-up inmate cuts the little wankers hamstrings.

Failing that, sell him for whatever we can get when he comes out in 3 months, and fine him the maximum amount of his wages that we're allowed as often as possible.

Guest alex

He shouldn't be sacked because it's bad buiness sense. Those who want him gone should be saying "wait until he gets out and then sell him"

Oh aye. Teams are going to be queueing up aren't they.

They will be if we sack him.