Champions League QF (second legs)

SUPERTOON

United could go out in this round imo

1-1 Draw tonight for Barca

Im going Arsenal Liverpool tomorow, probably the biggest game i've ever attended, cant wait :D

Thats the one im looking forward to most hope Arsenal batter them dont want another Liverpool Chelsea Semi final

United could go out in this round imo

1-1 Draw tonight for Barca

Im going Arsenal Liverpool tomorow, probably the biggest game i've ever attended, cant wait :D

My advice is take a pillow and a quilt.

Roma 2 Man U O

Schalke 0 Barcelona 2

If you want free money go and make these bets now. I'm not even charging for it. I'm feeling generous this week, you can thank King Kev for that.

Hope the Mancs lose but I fear they are going to win the cup this year allowing Taggart the satisfaction of silencing Cloughies jibe that he had not won it twice like him.

Its the only reason he hasnt retired yet.

Firstly let me say, I really dislike ManUre, the team, their whining players over the years, their manager, the majority of their fans and Bobby fucking Charlton. Have done for yewars and always will.

However I really do hope they win the champs league this year, imo they are the best team in Europe by a long way, I really think they deserve it. So good luck to them and all the other English teams, the PL is clearly the best league in the world right now, I don't think too many people can argue with that.