Champions League QF (second legs)

SUPERTOON

Guest The Libertine

the ending every football fan wanted. how perfect for every football fan everywhere. this has made every football fans season.

*source, ITV and Mr Beglin.

Guest JamesD

Liverpool have to be the worse side to get so far in the Champions League every year.

They're f****** s**** and get so f****** lucky time after time. Hate the wankers. Even worse now is the media will all be wanking over them.

haha, bull s***. they just show up when they need to.

They dont need to show up in the premier league every week then?

And they're not doing so great in that, now are they?  They do, however, play well in Europe, and anyone saying otherwise is just wrong.

Just an innocent query; why do you guys hate Liverpool so much? Just wondering.

Vast amount of favouritism and luck they seem to get.

Media favouritism

There fans are painted as modern day saints when they among the worst going (barely any are scouse,false tickets, crowd problems etc.)

Vastly more succesful than we'll ever be

Fair play. Almost no Liverpool fans around down here so was just wondering what all the fuss was about.

Nice too see a set fans stop back & to appreciate there team.  Some of our flock would of been on the A1, at central station, in the Northumberland Arms,Haymarket bus station, metr....etc

Ai, as much as i hate the scouse twats, that looked brilliant at the end.

In short, their fans.

Claim to be the best in the world but only ever turn up in Champions League games.

Guest marsai

I swear if liverpool go all the way this year, i'm switching to curling. Also moving to Tibet in the meanwhile.

Media favouritism

There fans are painted as modern day saints when they among the worst going (barely any are scouse,false tickets, crowd problems etc.)

Fair play. Almost no Liverpool fans around down here so was just wondering what all the fuss was about.

You're from Berko? Hemel is ridden with them, fucking bastards. Can just see my mates' smug glory hunting face tommorow. :rant:

Me. Pure jealousy as I wish Newcastle could be half as successful.

But more than that, couple of years ago they still manage to win the Champions League when undeniably average (well above average in Premiership terms but average in terms of Champions League quality). That year it was Gerrard - this year Torres. Every other average team I know, dont win the competitions they are involved in.

Liverpool have to be the worse side to get so far in the Champions League every year.

They're f****** s**** and get so f****** lucky time after time. Hate the wankers. Even worse now is the media will all be wanking over them.

And they're not doing so great in that, now are they?  They do, however, play well in Europe, and anyone saying otherwise is just wrong.

You said "show up when they need to". Well where the fuck have they been all season in the premierleague? Especially considering the league is their priority.

I can't believe I'm actually wanting Man Utd to win the Champions League. :undecided:

I'd rather none of them did (howay Barca!) but on the other hand, it would be the ultimate kick in the teeth for the dippers to be beaten in the final by Man Utd. It'd take the twats down a peg or two.

Aye, but imagine what the scousers would be like if they nicked it.

Liverpool are the luckiest twats ever.

I knew they'd win. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach for the entire match, even when Adebayor scored. They always win big matches that they don't deserve. Always. I've got too much experience in being disappointed by their spawny bastard luck to get carried away by them getting beat while there's s till time to play.

Media favouritism

You're from Berko? Hemel is ridden with them, f****** bastards. Can just see my mates' smug glory hunting face tommorow. :rant:

:lol: Poor you  :razz:

It's mostly Arsenal around here funnily enough.

My god that run by Walcott is jaw-droppingly awesome. And the layoff as well.

Arsenal have been robbed. If that was a penalty, what the fuck was the Hleb one last week?

Ask Dirk Kuyts mate...sorry i mean the referee

Guest sicko2ndbest

fukin hate the bin dippers. Townsend sayin there was contact was there f##k.

Awaits Liverpool jizzfest from the slags in London 2moz.

Ash4 tonight i was an Arsenal Fan, and i am actually gutted, just hope to god Chelsea beat them in the next round

:rant:

Guest JamesD

You said "show up when they need to". Well where the f*** have they been all season in the premierleague? Especially considering the league is their priority.

By "show up when they need to", I mean that usually when there's a specific match that needs to be won, they usually get a result, like these 2 leg european ties.  Premier League games certainly don't demand the type of hype that a 2nd leg quarter final match does, so it seems like the team are less inclined to play well in the league.

Guest sicko2ndbest

ANSWER

Guest marsai

I absolutely loathe what they represent. A pack of medieval grunts riding their f.... luck every time they get the opportunity.

It's not Arsenal that loses, it's the whole f.... philosophy of football and sports in general.

This is a business on a football pitch, sure it's "good" business but f... it if you lose your soul on the way.