Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

What on earth happened to Paul Le Guen? Looks like he might take PSG down after a 3-0 defeat today to Caen.

They were crap last year but they had Roz holding it together as you can see they are missing him now.

But all joking aside, the Lyon success story is mainly down to Jean-Michel Aulas (Chairman) & Guy Lacombe (Special advisor).  They are going to win the league this year with Perrin in charge ffs.

Bordeaux aren't dead yet although it'll be tough. Situation is pretty similar to the ManU/Chelsea one I guess.

maybe they can mount a challenge next season. PSG have been awful for a long while now.

No sleep for me tonight. I hate football.

I can't even go out and get pissed beforehand to lift the tension a little. I hate the police.

Zarate, from a free kick, Carson caught flat footed.

Considering the state I'm usually in, I'm actually very relaxed. :)

That could yet be a bad thing though. :hmm:

What a match on Sky Sports Xtra!

Sevilla 0-4 Almeria, 69 minutes gone, Sevilla just had a man sent-off and Kanoute's missed a pen about a minute ago. :lol:

Not really. Almeria are only 6 points off of Sevilla and have been in good form lately (beating Real at home 2-0 a couple of weeks ago) whilst Sevilla have been really hit and miss all season. The Premiership equivalent would be Portsmouth losing to Blackburn with that scoreline.

600 police on duty tomorrow, apparently.

Their lot are arriving in 25 coaches. Travelling 3 miles from St Andrews. They need to be bussed in, the fucking lowlife weasels. Sneaking in like bitches.

I don't really talk like this. I'm just playing the part, innit

600 police on duty tomorrow, apparently.

Their lot are arriving in 25 coaches. Travelling 3 miles from St Andrews. They need to be bussed in, the fucking lowlife weasels. Sneaking in like bitches.

I don't really talk like this. I'm just playing the part, innit

:lol:

Are you planning on indulging in a spot of Queensbury Rules tomorrow with your friends from across town, Brummie?

No, RM, I'm far too much of a coward.

I went to aways all over the country in the scary days of the 80s, but now as then, at the site of real violence in close proximity, my legs still go to jelly and I feel a bit sick.

I'll be standing the other side of the ground and calling them all sorts, mind.

Are you planning on indulging in a spot of Queensbury Rules tomorrow with your friends from across town, Brummie?

I went to aways all over the country in the scary days of the 80s, but now as then, at the site of real violence in close proximity, my legs still go to jelly and I feel a bit sick.

Random question but I was just wondering... who do you dislike most passionately, West Brom or Birmingham?

Shearer chatting shit about that Boro penalty shout "its travelled 11 yards" well no it didn't Alan it travelled about 5 yards then hit the defender and completely changed direction.

Still love you though xxx :D

Random question but I was just wondering... who do you dislike most passionately, West Brom or Birmingham?

Birmingham, definitely.

A lot of our fans hate Albion as much, or more. They were our big rivals for 100 years, not Blues. If you talk to Villans from north Brum, they encounter lots of Baggies (the grounds are very close), so hate them more.

I am from south Brum so never encountered Baggies, but grew up amongst the Blue scum, so hate them more.

I actually don't mind the Tesco bags.

"Keller fouled" by running into and slightly under Voronin, fucking hate the protection keepers get. Think I have said this before but if I was a premiership keeper i would just run staight into an opposing player as soon as a ball came into the box!